The farthest from a 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 there is

"Shit." I muttered, breaking the silence.

Tenya had finally gotten up.

Everyone stared at me in shock.

"I-I can fix this." I said with shakey breath.

I bent down slowly, and pressed my fingers gently against his blood, I put it into his mouth so he'd be paralyzed.

To my surprise it worked, that or he just didn't feel like fighting anymore.

Tears brimmed my eyes fully realizing what I had done.

"I'm so sorry." I cried, placing my hand to his arm and slowly releasing some celestial energy.

The skin started to form around his shoulder, but his bones did not grow back.

"I-if i just, used more maybe it could grow back." I said, breath shakey and hot tears running down my face.

Stain watched as I tried to treat his wounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Stain POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't make any sense.

Why was this girl so sympathetic.

I knew she was different, I could feel it in her power, but she had seemingly held off on me as to not fully kill me.

But why apologize for what she had done, or try to heal me.

The look in her eyes appeared so sad.

She couldn't immobilize me, my quirk didn't work on myself.

I stayed still for her and myself.

It's not like I could have done much else, fighting while bleeding out like this would be even my end.

If this healing really does work, I'll leave her alone if the fight continues.

She doesn't even look as if she has the spirit to continue on after inflicting such wounds upon another.

A poor soul.

I can sense there's reason she has such empathy. She resembles the resilience and empathy that of the symbol of peace holds.

He holds that of the most precious of soul.

Before she struck me, I heard her mumble something about being a monster.

She is far from it.

She is an Angel, she grants me a second chance at life despite my sins.

She still cries in the process as well, she must have been sent from the heavens.

For only a true Angel could cry like this for someone like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a full blood angel, I should be able to fix his bone.

If there is a Heaven above, and I know there is no god up there, for if he is, I know he's sitting on his ass as to pointing why things like this happen to people, there must be some special luck I retrieve from the heavens when I need it most, be it only one wish I get.

Tears slid from my eyes and I wished for his arm to be fully fixed.

He heard me wish and I could hear his short gasp.

His arm starting forming, it was a gory sight, and it was clear it pained him as the bones began growing back the the muscles tore out in heaves swirling around and slithering up the forming bone like snakes.

I fell on my ass at the sight.

I was trembling.

As he rose, no longer bleeding and arms back. He hovered above me.