Hmm?

"Oh Jenna. What can I do for you?" I asked pausing the show. I turned around to look at her.

"Well...I'msupposedtoshowmr.smitharoundbuti'mreallyneviouscouldyou pleasecomewithme?" Jenna said really fast and quietly.

"Hmm? Could you repeat that one more time but...You know breath." I said. She took a deep breathe in then started again.

"I'm supposed to show Mr. Smith around but I'm really nervous could you please come with me?...plus he likes you so it would help if you were there." She finished.

"Hmm? You want me? To walk around?talking about the most boring subject ever? With elijah? Because you think he likes me?" I asked looking at her as if she frees another head. "Ha... where's the video camera?" I said looking around. "Did one of my brothers or elena put you up to this?" I asked standing up to look around.

"I'm not kidding please please please please please" she took a deep breathe. "PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Just this once. You don't have to say anything all you have to do is walk behind us or beside us just reassurance so I won't be so nervous." She gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Please?" She stuck out her bottom lip. "Pretty pretty please with cherry on top?" She asked going into full out begging. Before she could grab my arm to beg some more I put my hands up in surrender.

"Fine...ugh....What time?" I asked mentally hitting myself after the words left my mouth. No going back now. Jenna jumped up and went back to her normal self.

"Tomorrow at 9:30am" she said heading for the door. "Thank you, you won't regret this." She said looking back at me. She then turned around walking out the door. When I knew she was gone, I threw myself back onto the couch. Tomorrow is not going to be fun.

Thump

I walked into the main room to see my brother damon tied up with a chain around his neck that had sharp pieces of wood on the inside. Alaric was laying on the floor with a snapped next he had the Gilbert ring on so he should be fine. I looked up to see everyone starring at me. I shrugged. Not my problem, I said I would help what ever crazy scheme they...cough cough...Damon... had. I was already dragged into the one thing with Jenna and personally....didn't want any part of this. When one of them started to walk towards me I held my hand up...

"Don't get blood stains on the carpet, because I'm the one who would end up cleaning it........have fun with your enemies Damon, because I'm keeping to what I said, and proving you wrong. Night." I said with a quick wave and smile. I turned to go up the stairs but ran into elijah. I smiled at him, pecked his cheek then patting his cheek a couple times walked past him. "Good luck." I said over my shoulder.

Ah....What a beautiful night.

·······The next day.

Knock knock knock.

I looked up to my clock next to the bed 8:45.

.....I don't wanna get up.... I laid back down.