Salvatores.

"Well, well, well look what we have here." I looked up to see rebekah standing by the couch with her hands on her hips. She raised an eyebrow at me then to her brothers. "I know clara is very beautiful and all but if this turns out to be like tatia then I'm starting to think it's not the girl but the brothers that are in the wrong."

"Oh thank God because I did not want to die. Though I already said that if it came down to it that I would not choose either one of them. So yeah. Elena needed to talk to you." I said and pointed to Elena. "And I need to go."

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked while I was walking to the door. I turned around walking backwards to the door.

"That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot." I said and shrugged my shoulders before opened the front door and leaving.

I heard rebekah mutter under her breath the word "salvatores" and then start talk to Elena.

When I got to my car it didn't take long for both Elijah and Klaus to follow after me.

"So where exactly are we going?" Elijah asked fixing his tie.

"Oh you know. A little bit here, I little bit there. May go completely insane along the ways. But that's what makes it interesting." I said and smiled. I climbed into my car and Elijah got in front while the big bad wolf got in the back and leaned back placing his hands behind his head.

I started the car and pulled out of the drive way heading to the grill. Nah scratch that my brothers going to be there.

Just thinking about my little brother is like calling out his name. For the next thing I know Damon is calling me. I answered it after only 6 seconds of hesitation.

"You know what I hate most in the world?" Damon said before I could even get in a hello.

"People." I said and continued driving down the road in a random direction.

"Yes that too, but you know what else I hate?"

"Witches, werewolves, originals, your siblings every once in a while, dreaming, walking, having to do something besides drink, stairs, romance, made lititure, math, high school, twilight, Ford's, your middle name, am I getting close. I have more if you really want to hear them." I said nonchalantly.

"All true. Not what I was talking about at this moment. But all true. What I hate are old languages that I can read. I hate all these mysteries." Damon sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"That was on my list I would have said it sooner or later."

"What is it about this language. You know what everything should just be translated to English. That will make my world so much easier."

"I'm sure Elena will get what ever you asked for. Rebekah will most likey tell her in the end. Though of this your way of asking me to translate if your little plan fails then I am sorry to say that no I will not help you. Is this all you need to talk to me about?"

"No. How was Elena' s training?" Damon asked and I could feel the glare from here. He was doing the famous Salvatore glare. It's a powerful thing. In the wrong hands it can cause great distraction.

Haha no I'm kidding if that was the case we would all be dead.

"Elenas training was terrible. She is could to die. Just sayin. Some little girl selling girl scout cookies is going to walk up to Elena and poke her in which will end up breaking every bone in her tiny little body. And Elena will be dead. It'll be a small wedding. Everyone in black. I'll have a monkey. Might cry a little about how big of a party I'm going to have in my head and then leave town forever with rebekah, my dearest best friend and live happily ever after as a Salvatore living the Salvatore dream of being a sarcastic ass hole. How do you think the training was going to happen. You have seen those non existent muscles." I said and looked around my car to see both Klaus and Elijah looking at me. I had forgot they were here honestly. But ah who cares.

I turned back to the conversation at hand to hear two people laughing. Well Damon was chuckling while I couldn't quite peg who the other person was. But who ever it was I'm sure they were dying of a stroke.

"I'm sorry...." Alarics voice came through the phone while he was still laughing. "....I'm just going to lay here and die. I'll be back in a little bit." Atlantic stopped talking but seemed to be still dying.

"Glad we could have this talk." I said and hung up.

"That was a very interesting conversation. Most interesting I've ever listened into I must say. Though as fun as this is, I do have something to do for a couple days. I won't be back until Saturday" Klaus said and I looked back at him.

"One rule." I said holding up my finger. Klaus raised an eyebrow at me.

"Like I listen to rules, love." Klaus said and seemed to be smiling at an inside joke.

"As you wish. Mister hybrid. As you wish." I said shaking my head. I put on that look that every guy knows and every girl has done. The one were girls "try" not to look mad but really do. Or how i like to call it. The whatever look. I also call it the, you ain't gettin none tonight, look. Yeah I'm weird, get over it. Ok back the point.

"Clara, don't do that." Klaus coed and leaned forward in his seat so he could place his right hand on my shoulder. "What rule."

"I'm driving." I said swatting his hand away. "And mister hybrid doesn't fallow the rules. I'm pretty sure this little trip is going to involve the building of your hybrid army?" I asked.

"Yes. Though I can leave if you're mad at me." He placed his hand on my shoulder again.

"I'm not actually mad." I said dropping the look and smirking at him. "But it was fun messing with you." Relief flooded klaus's eyes and I only felt a little guilty for messing with him. But then I crushed that speck of guilt.

"Salvatores." Klaus said and leaned back in his seat.

"Saturay then?" I asked and Klaus smirked. He kissed my cheek before disappearing. I rolled my eyes and continued to drive. "You've been quiet." I turned my head to look at Elijah and he was looking out side.

"Yes. Well I am trying to figure out where we are going." Elijah said and looked at some of the signs that we passed.

I though about where we could go for a second before having an idea.

"You'll see." I said and reached over to grab his hand. His head snapped to look at our hands. He interlinked our fingers and I brought his hand to my lips before kissing his wrist. "You trust me right?" I asked.

"Yes. Though you sometimes scare me when you ask that question." Elijah admitted.

"Well I am a Salvatore."