drama queen

"She BIT ME!" I yelled holding my hand up to my neck. The new 'hybrid' in front of me was ripped off me and killed. "That bitch bit me." I said again. Klaus was in front of me looking my neck over though I wasn't paying much attention to him. I was to busy looking at the newly dead body in front of me. I wish I would have been the one to rip her head off. She bit me. I did nothing to her and she bit me. What kind of person just goes around bitting people.

"She got you good." Klaus said as he looked at me. I wasn't looking at him as I was busy thinking. I mean who the hell does she think she was? Vampire or not biting someone was just rude. When Klaus's hand was placed on my shoulder to get a better look I snapped out of it staring at him instead.

"Oh no. I can feel the end coming. Mother. Is that you?" I asked looking up squinting. "My lungs feel like their closing in. The darkness. The darkness is coming." I said dramatically. Klaus rolled his eyes at me.

"Drama queen." He stated and I scoffed.

"You have no room to talk." I stated dropping the act. Stefan was hunting down the other guy while klaus ended up killing all of the hybrids as they failed. I was laughing....until one bit me. Okay maybe I deserved a nibble. But It's not like I was laughing at them. I actually felt bad for them. I was laughing at Klaus. His face was getting red. All that work and nothing came out of it.

"Drink." He demanded biting his wrist holding it up to me.

"Not until my brother is healed." I said stubbornly. Klaus sighed and was about to say more when stefan came into the clearing dropping the now dead hybrid on the ground. They started talking though I couldn't really hear them as my ears started to ring. I smelled blood to look up to see klaus give Stefan some of his blood in a broken glass bottle. He then walked over to me. He then went to bite his wrist.

"Your turn love." He stated.

"I do have vangs. No need to bite your wrist for me." I said grabbing his wrist. I drank a small about then let him go. "Race you back to the car." I said running before anyone could say anything.

Yes it is short. But I still hope you like it.