Ghosts in mystic falls

"DAMON BENJAMIN SALVATORE!" I yelled with a laugh in my voice. Elijah was walking down stairs buttoning his shirt. I looked out side to see it was already day time. Damon was chained to a chair and a metal rod sticking out of him. "Who did you pi** off this time?" I mocked.

"Oh haha. Now just pull this rod out and unchain me." He said and the curtains pulled back suddenly burning him. I saw his ring off to the side and grabbed it quickly while closing the curtain.

"What the hell was that?" I asked myself more than him.

"Mason Lockwood." Damon muttered.

"Isn't that the werewolf you killed and then you called me to vented to me about for about an hour about?" I asked putting the ring back on his finger.

"Yeah that one." Damon said and I saw Elijah sit down on the couch in the corner of my eye fixing his tie

Damn, I just took that thing off, I thought and shook my head to clear my thoughts.

"I'm tempted to let you get tortured back for what you did to him." I said.

"Thank you." A guy said suddenly appearing in front of me.

"You're welcome." I said nodding at him breaking Damon's chains.

"Mason Lockwood." He said holding out his hand.

"Would have never guessed." I said shaking his hand. "Clara Salvatore." I introduced.

"The sister." He stated.

"Good to know he did talk about me to someone." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah. It was mainly when he said you taught him how to torture someone a specific way to intensify the pain." He said flinching at the memory.

"Sounds about right." I said nodding my head.

"Hate to break up the chit chat. No not really." Damon said standing. "When did elijah get here?" He asked pointing his thumb at him.

"For a while now." I said and my phone rang playing witch doctor. "Bonnie. Better take this." I said pushing talk and Damon took my phone.

"Really? I would have never guessed." Damon said sarcastically.

"I see the resemblance." Mason said pointing to me and Damon.

"Well this has been fun." I said shrugging my shoulders. "But I would really love to know what is going on." I said acting like it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Witch, spell, ghosts." Damon said walking to the door.

"Oh ok." I said yawning grabbing my phone from Damon before he walked out the door. Mason gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked walking into the kitchen. I was going through the fridge and saw the whipped cream.

I grabbed it and pushed the white thing at the top and poured it in my mouth.

"Why that's a healthy breakfast." Elijah commented walking into the kitchen.

"Who said anything about healthy?" I asked eating some more. "It's food. I eat food. Simply as that." I said grabbing the strawberries. I rinsed them off in the sink real quick and set them down in front of Elijah on the table. Elijah sat down and raised and eyebrow at me. "There's health." I said taking one and eating while adding whipped cream.

"What ever you say miss clara." Elijah said adjusting his jacket. He grabbed a strawberry and placed it in his mouth. "I think I'll try the whipped cream." He said and I smirked.

He's making this to easy

"You can eat from my mouth." I said standing in front of him and leaning down and lifting his chin. He kept a calm face as he grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him as and I sat on his lap.