School

Bang!

I don't wanna know.

I rolled over in my bed pulling the covers over my head.

Bang!

I don't wanna know!

Bang!

FINE I wanna know.

I jumped out of bed and walked down the stair. There stood Damon and alaric carrying Elijah body down the stairs they were arguing on what way they should go down. Elijah's body hit the wall making a bang.

Children could do better at this. Sighing I walked down the rest of the stairs.

"I was sleeping...." I said scaring both of them as they turn to look at me. "....And really? It shouldn't be that hard to carry a body down into the cellar I'm pretty sure you've had plenty of practice." I said as Alaric let go of his end.

"Well this has been fun but I have a class to teach." Alaric said starting to walk to the door.

"Great I can sit in that rolly chair every teacher has while you teach." I said walking behind him. "And I guess I.....could look over Elena while I was there....but I am not doing the whole student thing." I said walking out the door. I walked over to my silver 1968 Chevrolet and got in. Alaric slid into the passenger seat. "still on Jenna's side." i stated.He rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand.

"Ok, fine. but I cant just walk up to her and tell her what i do and what actually happen to my wife." Alaric said looking at me.

"Why not I tell her about supernatural stuff all the time. you could just ease into it." i stated as we pulled up into the school parking lot. "and she wants to forgive you but she also wants to be told the truth, you would want to know if you were in her position. She's going to figure out sooner or later, mine as well be you who tells her. I'm the only one she wont be mad at because i told the truth from the beginning." I said getting out of the car. Alaric got out as well thinking over what i said. I started following him into the school.

As we walked down the hall we finally made it to his class room. 

i ran over to the rolly chair and did a 360, teenagers filed into the room and took their seats.

"alright class, as you can see we have a guest. She's not a student. This is Clara Salvatore." Alaric said as he started to write the stuff on the board. one of the students raised her hand. Alaric wasn't paying attention so i nodded to her.

"Yes?" i asked looking at the girl in the front row.

"umm...he said Salvatore, are you Stefan's sister?" she asked. I then realized Stefan, Elena, and Bonnie were in this class. i waved at them.

"yes Stefan is my brother." I said answering her question. a boy then raised his hand. "hmm?"

"then why aren't you going to school here?" the guy asked.

"I'm older than Stefan and don't have to go to school so i'm not. i just felt like bugging Alaric." I stated. The class laughed. I looked at Alaric who had an annoyed look on his face. Doing my part already. I thought. ah this should be fun.

I heard the lecture over and over as each class... how can he do this, it is so boring. sighing i laid my head down on Alaric's desk. 

"alright class dismissed." Alaric said and i sat up.

"really. it's over?" i asked him hopefully. He chuckled under his breath. 

"Yes it's over, let's get back to Damon and see what he as been up to."

_______At the boarding house____

"DAMON!!!!" i yelled walking in to the boarding house. i went down to the cellar.... "really Damon....Really?" i sighed and leaned against the door. there stood my brother with a flamthrower pointing it at Elijah. Elijah's clothes were burnt but his skin looked the same i looked at Damon again. "Really?"