Wake up Elijah I'm bored.

Alright elijah time for you to wake now.

I walked over to Elijah and pulled out the dagger. I heard my brothers enter the house have an argument up stairs. I ignored them and continued sitting there next to Elijah. I started to ramble about what ever came to mind. I knew he couldn't hear me that's the reason I was talking. I sighed leaning up against the wall.

"Wake up already......Wake up Elijah I'm bored." I said.

I heard the stairs creek as patter of someone's feet running down the stairs.

Thump...Thump...Thump. I heard a heart beat louder and quicker the closer they came.

Finally I was wondering when she would show up. I thought to my self. Just then elena came around the corner. I held up the dagger.

"Speeding up the process." I said sticking it in my pocket. "Come on." I said starting to lift elijah.

"What are you doing?" Elena asked.

Gasp. Elijah's eyes shot open. He sat up and got to his feet quickly. He saw Elena and grabbed her neck pushing her against the wall.

"I can't breath." Elijah said stumbling. "What did you do?" He asked her.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

Realization spread across her face.

"You haven't been invited in." Elena said and elijah was already heading for the door.

"Ding ding ding we have a winner folks." I said sarcastically. I walked up the stairs as elena ran past me. I walked to the door to see Elijah gasping for air. "Hurts I know." I said walking out the door and to elena's car.

"Shh." Elena said pointing up stairs. I got in the back of the car. I laid down closing my eyes.

There's my good deed for the week. Wow...that was tiring.

To doors closed and elena started driving. Her phone rang and I answered it for her.

"Which annoying brother is it this time?" I asked holding the phone up to my ear.

"What did you do and where's elena?" Damon asked yelling on the other end.

"I saw something shiny and wanted it so...." I trailed off.

"This isn't funny clara." Damon said in a scolding manner.

"I find it hilarious." I said looking out the window up side down.

"Where's elena?"

"Driving."

"Where is she not what is she doing." He sighed.

"On a road." I said calmly examining my nails.

"How could you undagger him?"

"Very easily you see its not a difficulty process. First I walked over to Elijah. I then leaned down and grabbed the end of the dagger pulling it out of his body." I said like I was talking to a child....Well.....never mind.

"Ha ha." Damon said sarcastically. Stefan then took the phone.

"Come back here." He demanded.

"Nein." I said in German. "Adios hermanos." I said in Spanish hanging up the phone. "Elijah." I said looking at him.

"Yes?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Your brother has been getting on my nerves. Can I slap him?" I asked and he chuckled.

"He does tend to do that and I wouldn't advise you slap him he will kill you." Elijah said.

"Wanna bet?" I asked. He looked at me. I then said. "I told you so." I smiled at him recalling the conversation in the woods. Elena then went on about what happened while he was daggered. Then she went on about what happened klaus and how he used alaric's body.

"Yes it's one of his favorite tricks." Elijah and me said at the same time. We looked at each other then back to elena.

"You knew klaus?!" She asked me.

"Old news moving on." I said waving her off. "Lets go the Lockwood estate I believe elijah got Ms. Lockwood off of vervain right?" I asked.

"Yes how did you know of this?" He asked.

"It's what I would've done." I stated like it was obvious.

We started to head to the Lockwood' s and walked up to the door. Just then major Lockwood came out.

"Oh elijah. Elena, And clara? What can I do for you?" She asked.