Honey I'm home!

Clara's pov

"Do we have to go back?" I whined while getting into my car. I was laying in the back seat where Damon had laid me and was now buckling me in. I giggled when the cold metal part touched my skin. "Come on, Damon. My faaaavorite little brozer we were just starting to hav funnnn." I said. I wasn't really drunk. And yes a drunk person would say that. But seriously all I had to drink was two margaritas, 3 glasses of bourbon and one shot of scotch. That's not even close to how much I drink everyday. Most of the time to keep myself sane I have to drink at least 2 Mike's lemonade and 5 glasses of bourbon or scotch. Maybe both. And that's on a bad day. Damon drinks even more than that when he is having a normal day. Of course normal days around this awful town in filled with every day drama. But that's not the point in all this. The point is I'm not drunk.

But damn am I good at acting.

And why am I acting You ask.

Well. Damon said we are heading back to town because he is apparently on a leash and his master has called with a very angry tone in her voice scolding about how he shouldn't have taken Stefan. And I hate to be the blunt person who points all the obvious stuff out and throws it at people to wake them up, not really, but I'm starting to think Damon is soon going to need a good Ol slap of pure clara Salvatore bluntness.

I didn't really want to go back to mystic falls. I never wanted to go there in the first place. But you know. Family is family. No matter how much they irritate you.

That's another reason I was acting drunk. It would slow us down to head back to that town I think is my personal hell and I want to spend more time with my brothers. Even if one of them has no emotions and is a total jerk. Or the fact the other one has gotten the case of the feels and they don't think they are going to go away anytime soon, which is bad for both Damon and me. It's bad for me because I think it's contagious an I might have started to catch it. Which was a very bad thing because two very sexy and intelligent original vampires with British accents happen to be giving me all of their attention and what's worse is that I am gain feelings for them. Of course I already had feelings for them it's just they are getting stronger and stronger to where I can't keep them in the back of my mind with out dreaming of then both, at the same time no less. I mean what kind of person is selfish enough to want both original vampire brothers. True it should like an amazing fantasy that any girl in their right mind would want but when it came to reality it never happened and having such a think as both guys and a fantasy is entirely different.

I mean it's not like I haven't thought about it. Multiple time. But it could never happen and I would never do that to them. It's better to just let both of them go so you don't ruin their family bond that was already fragile and make them hate each other more. I could never do that. Split up a family and rip apart brothers for your own selfish heart.

And I have to stop this from going to far. Because I know that if I don't soon. I might just admit it out loud that I have fallen in love with them.

I let out a groan and rolled over in my seat.

How could I be so stupid.

How could I be stupid enough to fall for both of them and I can't even come up with a pros and cons list because not only is it rude to list someone's bad qualities but I know their back ground story and have heard all the good and bad things that have done. I am not a perfect Angel either. I have done bad things. Evil things.

But I don't want to split up a family. I'll never split up a family. I know first hand what it feels like. But if I let both of them go them I am hurting both of them and myself which is also bad cause not only would I lose to two men I have come to love. But I don't think I could handle anymore pain and disappointment right now. But it's not about me.