why are you calling me again?

"Hey jerk." I said answering my phone.

"I see you have talked to Caroline." Tyler said irritated.

"That i have. though i knew you two would not work out. werewolf and Vampire just does not mix." I said walking through town with elijah walking beside me. 

"Technically i am a hybrid now." He said with slight pride.

"not the best thing to say to me right now." I said ripping a tomb vampire off one of the people i happen to walking past.

"i know you dont like me. that was obvious when you started laughing at the fact i was in the little group."

"scooby doo gang. and guess what, you're the dog." I said with a smile on my face.

"ha ha very funny." He mocked just as another person was calling me.

"Got to go witchy on the other line." I said hanging up on him and answering bonnie's call. "you people need to stop calling me." I said to her.

"Hey, would you happen to know where Damon would put the locket?" She asked ignoring my other statement.

"You mean the one Stefan gave to Elena who then gave it to you and was taken by Katherine then taken by Damon?" I asked.

"Yeah that one." she sighed in relief that i knew what she was talking about.

"No clue, ask Damon." I said about to hang up the phone.

"Wait!" She called out. "Do you know where he would hide it?" She asked.

"Does Damon want you to have it?" I asked.

"...no..." She hesitated.

"Underwear drawer. if not there check my room. he tends to hind things in there because he knows I'll... i think we could become friends so i'm not going to share that detail." i said cutting myself off.

"OK, Thank you!" She said hanging up.

my phone went off again and i was tempted to break it in half just so people couldn't call me anymore.

"Hello, Clara Salvatore. Some one better be bleeding or i will make you bleed." I said irritated and held the phone to my ear.

"Well hello to you too. i know you don't like me much but i figured sense you took a stack for me you would have gotten over that." Katherine's voice rang throughout my phone.

"Nah, i still cant stand you." I said hanging up.

my phone rang again and i sighed before answering.

"Why are you calling me again?" I asked.

"I need a favor." Katherine said and i could see the face she would most likely be making right now. where she tilts her head to the side and acts like you are her bestest friend.

"When do you not." I muttered.

"Look, i have some vampires from the tomb after me and they like you, so get over here and help me...please." she said and i gasped.

"Did thee Katherine peirce....say please?" I asked and yawned afterwards.

"Yes, now get over here." She said irritated. 

"I would but i don't know where here is." I said dragging another vampire away from a founding family and dragged him behind me. "And why do the tomb vampires like me? if i remember correctly i stacked at least 5 of them" I said confused. 

"Let me correct my self. the male tomb vampires like you and they are all terrified of you. in fact the only reason i am talking to you right now is because when i said your name they backed away from me and looked around like you were going to attack them." She said with humor in her voice. "And i am at the old cemetery near the old boarding house." She sighed.

"I will be there after i deal with something." I said shocked at who was standing in front of me. i lowered my phone and looked at the person in front of me.

it cant be

"Hey, sweetheart." The person in front of me said holding out their arms for a hug. "Do i get a hug or not?" They asked and i stood there frozen.

"Is it really you....