Truth or dare part 1

Well first before I right this chapter I would like to say merry Christmas Eve! And sorry it has taken me this long to update. I am trying to et back into writing this story sense I have been putting it off for a while. I would like to thank everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this story.

And on with the next chapter

"Truth or dare, love?" Klaus asked Jenna and she sat still think very carefully.

"Truth." Jenna said leaning back in her seat and watched the hybrid carefully.

"Well, I would like to know where Clara is." He said giving one of his famous smirks.

"Dare." Jenna said quickly.

"Those are not the rules, love." Klaus said mockingly.

"And when do you follow the rules?" She mocked back, which was either stupid or very brave. Or Klaus was scared to face Clara if he killed her best friend.

"Fine." He huffed out and thought it over for a second. "I dare you to walk over a patch of sharp wood shavings with your shoes off." He smirked and watched for Jenna's reaction.

"Fine." Jenna said standing up and walked away

"Where are you going to find a patch of sharp wood shavings?" Elijah asked curiously.

"the basement, where else?" She asked like it was obvious.

"Why is something like that in the basement?" Both Mikaelsons asked at the same time.

"there Salvatores." She said like it explained everything.

Once she was done walking over wood shavings they were back on the couch and jenna was healed. S

"Truth or dare, Elijah?" she asked Elijah and looked at him.

"truth." Elijah responded not really caring about this childish game Klaus insisted in playing. Jenna had already proved she was not going to tell then where Clara was.

"Who was your first kiss?"

"Tatia, original Doppelganger." He said simply before asking Jenna. "Truth or dare."

"Truth." She said not worried about Elijah's question. He was after all a gentleman and knew better than asking for Clara's destination.

"What is one thing that you know that no one else knows about clara?"

"Hmm." Jenna hummed and thought about it for a second. "Even her brothers don't know?" She asked.

"Yes."

"She can play the flute." Jenna responded immediately. "When she was human she played the piano, but when she turned into a vampire and was away from her brothers she took the chance to try something new." Jenna explained and turned to Klaus "truth or dare."

"truth." He responded.

"Why do you like Clara so much?"

"I fancy her."

"Yeah but why?" She said trying get him to answer the question.

"She is different. Most people run in fear when they know what I am but she doesn't. There is also the fact she is beautiful, smart, and sarcastic." Klaus said lost in thought. 

"What else?"

"She can be very aggressive, yet kind and mothering. She sticks up for her family even when they disappoint her." He added still in a daze. "There's this aura around her that is pure." 

"Do you love her?"

"Yes." He said without hesitation but when he realized what he just admitted he was pulled out of his thoughts and glared at Jenna.

"Very clever, little vampire, truth or dare?"

"Truth" she said on guard.

"What is her iPhone password?" He asked holding up Clara's IPhone. "It blocked me." He pouted just slightly. Klaus threw it to Jenna when she raised her hand to catch it.

"45352595" Jenna said out loud and typed it in the IPhone. When it was unlocked a video popped up and started playing.

"I am guessing either Klaus was playing with my IPhone enough and actually guessed the password or the more reasonable solution was that Jenna is the one who opened it for Klaus, or Elijah, who ever asked first." A recording of Clara came up and rolled her eyes looking at the camera. "I'm going to have to change my password when I get back." There was a disturbance on the other end and the phone was taken away from Clara. "Damon give it back." Clara said standing up and the camera was pointed at her.

"I am so glad we didn't have these when we were growing up. Just imagine all the stupid things Stefan has done recorded on a little phone. AFV anyone?" Damon's sarcastic voice said next to the speaker. "Hello, people who will be watching this." He said turned the phone to look at him and brought it up to his eye. "Hello, Jenna." He said winking and pulling the phone away from him.

"Elena is going to be angry with you." Stefan said and the camera turned to him.

"And here comes emotionless Stefan. Fun times fun times. And why should you care weather or not Elena is going to be angry?" Damon asked mockingly.

"I don't." Was all Stefan said and turned to Clara. Stefan and clara were on the screen and jenna, Elijah, and Klaus watched. "Sorry." Was all he said to her.

"Please you just don't want her to kick your ass." Damon said and walked closer to his siblings. "Which I think would be fun, Clara would eat you alive. And cat fight starts in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go!" He said and both Stefan and Clara looked at him annoyed.

"Please It I was going to kick Stefan ass then I would make sure to torture him first knowing I could strike at any time. And besides... I know he isn't really sorry. He is emotionless, for now." She said giving her brothers an evil smirk.

"That is creepy, stop that." Damon said and for a split second if you looked very carefully at Stefan you would have seen fear cross his face.

"Give me the IPhone back and I will." Clara said tilting her head to the side and walking slowly over to Damon. the screen was suddenly burry and then still as you could now see Damon and Clara on the screen.

"Nice catch brother." Damon said smirking.

"I really don't even care." Was all Clara said walking out the door. "I don't even care if you break it. Just hurry up and lets go before people *cough* *cough* Elena figure out we are leaving and taking Stefan with us.

"We are coming back, clara" Damon said rolling his eyes.

"Of course we are." Clara said but she wasn't on the screen. "If we were leaving, first I would have to bring Jenna with me and that will happen the second Elena turns into a vampire, because come one lets be serious, it is going to happen. I predict it will happen on a bridge, a car accident, more specifically, I think it is going to be the fault of Rebekah, or Klaus. Who ever she irritates more."  Clara's voice faded and now was out side in the car as her car door slammed shut.

"I could see that." Stefan said shrugging his shoulders.

"Its sad that I really think she is right. And the fact I would laugh normally in the situation."

"I guess we switched roles." Stefan said and Damon looked at Stefan.

"That cant be happening. I cant be.... feeling!" He said with fake agony. "It hurts. It hurts." He held his heart and kneeled on the floor lying down.

"Snatch." Clara said and took the iPhone. " I win." She turned the phone to her. "Peace." She said making a peace sign with her fingers and start laughing while looking at Damon and turned off her iPhone.