I still got it.

"Have you tried killing them?" I asked Katherine as if they were not standing right in front of me.

"Many times" she said with a pout. "They keep coming back"

"Like bad pennies." I said nodding my head.  "So how long are they dead for?"

"10 seconds, 20 has been the longest." She replied and and I nodded my head again. I looked at my watch.

"So I get to kill all of them at least 20 times before Daphne and Velma do something to either make this worse or better." I said lowering my arm and looking at the vampires in front of my who don't know weather to be scared or cocky.

I would be scared on their end but that's just me. I tend to try and stay alive.... but of course they are dead so it doesn't matter.

"I wonder." I said and started to pace back and forth. "If I kill you more painfully....would that make you stay dead longer?" I asked myself. "I have always wondered how many times I could kill a ghost. I guess to day is the day to figure out."  If you couldn't tell I was stalling. I could easily take these guys out... but I didn't want to be attacked by who knows many vampires at once. Plus if I wait long enough witchy will solve the problem.

"Hey sis having dun with out me?" Emotionless Stefan asked and I rolled my eyes. I tend to ignore him when he gets like this.

"Me? Never." I said outraged and mockingly placing a hand over my stone cold heart.

"Stefan." One of the vampires nodded at him and he just starred back at him with an emotionless look.

"Why haven't you killed them yet?" Stefan asked.

"They come back." Katherine said

"5" I said simply and everyone gave me a confused look.

"How many have you tried to kill?" He asked like the vampires weren't standing right in front of him.

"4" Katherine holding up her fingers.

"Thank you." I nodded to Katherine and she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Are we going to skill them or sit here having a nice chat?" Stefan rolled his eyes 

"3"

"Would you quit that!" Stefan snapped at me.

"2" I said ignoring him.

"It's clara. She has a reason for iT." Katherine said letting it roll off her shoulders.

"1" 

"What are you counting?" Stefan asked annoyed.

"0" I said and the ghost in front of us disappeared. I looked at my watch and nodded my head. "U still got it." I said walking away from them.

I walked over to klaus and Elijah who seemed to be having an eye staring contest and talking to each other. Both of them seemed tense. Which makes sense.

Klaus did stick Elijah in a coffin.

"Let's go. Places to go people to see." I said walking in between them making them brake eye contact

"Where are we going love?" Klaus asked walking on my left.

"Haven't figured that out yet." I shrugged 

"Who do we need to see?" Elijah asked walking on my right.

"Who knows. This is mystic falls. We'll run into someone sooner or later."

Time skip

"I figured it out." I said snapping my fingers.

"What are doing then?" Klaus asked smirking 

"I'm going... to take a nap." I said with finality. "And I'm turning my phone off." I added.

"I'll gladly goin you. Though there wouldn't be very much sleeping." Klaus said and I rolled my eyes.

"Brother. I believe the point in taking a nap is to sleep. Not listen to your annoying voice." Elijah said and I snickered.

"Well brother, -"

"Well children. I think is enough fighting for now." I said cutting Klaus off.

"I could always carry you." Klaus said sweeping me off my feet... literally. 

"Put me down. This is a new level of clingy." I stated and he set me down. 

"Who do you chose. Me or him?" Elijah asked suddenly after a long stretch of silence.

"Neither." I stated. If he wanted to play to me or him card then I don't want either one of them. I'm not trying to string then along or anything but if it came down to it and I couldn't decided... I would chose neither. I'm not Katherine, it thought to myself and kept walking. Elijah and Klaus stopped I. Their tracks and watched me. I turned around and raised an eyebrow at them. 

They obviously didn't expect my answer. 

I could tell they were a little upset put they also seemed a little relieved.

"Why-"

"I'm not Katherine. I'm not tatia. You want me to pick sides? Well to bad. I'm telling you this as directly as I can put it. I've never been in a relationship and have no idea what I'm doing. If You can get over that little  fact and understand I haven't been in millions of relationships like you two then great. If you can't. I don't want to be with someone like that anyways. I'm not jumping into anything out of  perpressure. 

Get it? Got it?" They nodded their heads.

"Good" I said and turned back around. "And one more thing." I said turning around and pointing at them. "If you start fighting over me or because of something I did then I don't care how much I like you. I will drop kick you into the friends zone and that is we're you shall live for the  rest of my existence." I turned back around and started walking home. "Now I need a nap."