why do you have to be so attractive?

So as you know this book is complete and if you are just getting to this point of the story I get a lot of "I can't believe she chose, Elijah, I wanted her to be with both." Well, most of the time they don't even get to the end so here I am telling you now I promise you'll be happy with the ending. 😉 enjoy chapter 51.

I was looking out at the road lost in thought.

"Where are we going?" Elijah asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"We're running away. What do you think? You, me just drive in a random direction and never look back at that small drama filled town." I said and I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't look his way. The phone I kept in my car door pocket buzzed. I glanced down to see it was Stefan but I ignored it and reached down grabbing it easily and shutting it off.

"I would run away with you. But you of all people know we can't." Elijah said and I snapped my head to look at him. I slammed down on the breaks and still rolled to a smooth stop. "Wha-"

"Why do you have to be so attractive?" I asked cutting off what he was going to say. "And  i don't mean attractive as only in a physicalish way, though you are. But I mean personality wise attractive you're everything attractive . Why do you have to be so frickin perfect? Seriously." He seemed to stare at me. I could tell he was expecting any of that. So I pressed on the gas and continued driving. "You know what forget I said anything." I said and leaned back in my seat while tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

"If I was perfect you wouldn't be able to stand me." Elijah said trying  to lighten the mood but I stayed quiet. I was having major mood swings.

Most of the time I just covered up my feelings with sarcasm and bluntness but right now I just didn't care.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked and reached over grabbing one of my hands from the steering wheel to hold in his hand. I didn't realized I had been slowing down until we came to a complete stop. Elijah placed the car in park and I just stared in front of me completely confused on what I was feeling. It was just random things in my mind. Random feelings that I just wanted to go away yet stay at the same time. I think I already knew what was going on.

It was all about how two mikaelson brothers liked me and how I really only like one of them and really only like one of them this entire time but just didn't admit it to myself because I thought I could push those feelings away. Yes I liked Klaus as a friend and we have do a little more than what a friend would do but I was I love with Elijah mikaelson and right now I was being emotional so he is now going to run away and never come back because this was some sick practical joke and he really didn't like me at all and when he said he loved me he was really lying and just wanted to use me like every other guy that has tried to get with me.

Or I was most likely over reacting and soon going to feel like a complete idiot for thinking that way. But hey I'm an emotion, female, vampire, who was in love with a mikaelson. So yeah.

I looked over to see Elijah was still waiting for my answer. He hand my hand pressed against his lips. If I hadn't known him for as long as I have I would be thinking he had no emotion on his face what so ever. But really he only shows emotion through his eyes and only on occasion with his facial expressions. That's when you know something's wrong.

"Why do you have to be so attractive?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows. He gave me a confused look and leaned over brushing his hair away from his face. "You even have perfect hair." I said and he laughed.

"If anyone is perfect that would be you." Elijah said grabbing my hand again and kissing my Palm.

"Stop saying sweet things you're making my stomach hurt." I said and let out a small laugh.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Are you going to tell me what was wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I love you." I said and his eyes widened.

"Then why are you upset?" He asked and I tilted my head to the side.

"Because I'm sure Klaus is going to kill me.... Well actually he would just go kill everyone else even though I have been telling even back in the 1920s that I didn't want him around me. So I think he knows anyways and is just waiting for me to confirm it-"

Elijah leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"You think to much." He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a girl. I think about everything." I said and looked at his face taking everything in while his face was this close to mine. We were at least 2inches apart from one another.

"I love you too." Elijah said and I smiled. With the big grin on my face I pulled my face away and placed my car in drive and started heading down the road again.

Still smiling I thought about where we were going.

"Are we going to talk about this?" Elijah asked amused.

"Not in this chapter we're not." I said clicking on the radio and started singing along while driving down the road.

And bam that's how you do it. :p