Stop that.

"What can you do for me? Really? Your seriously asking me this?" I said raising my eyebrow and putting my hand to rest on my chest.

"I'm going to have to guess that it deals with your brothers?" Klaus asked smirking.

"No." I said sarcastically. "No why would I come all this way to bang on your door just because." I said crossing my arms. He let out an amused chuckle. I looked over his shoulder to see Stefan drinking a blood bag.

I glared at Klaus.

"Really?" I said hitting him in the arm moving him over. "Really?!" I yelled. "Why would you do that? What is wrong with you?" I walked over to Stefan taking the blood bag away from him. I looked over to see Katherine. "Wondering when you would get caught." Was all I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"glad to see you have faith in me." She said. I looked around then back at her and she sighed.

"Should i have faith in you?" I asked taking another blood bag away from Stefan.

Klaus handed him another and i took it. I turned to glare at Klaus.

"Stop that." I said and Klaus smirked handing him another.

"Make me." He said as I took the blood bag just as Stefan was about to take a bite. Stefan looked up at me like a little kid who was just told no.

"Stop." I said looking Klaus in the eye. "That."

"Make me."

"What do I have to do?" I asked. Klaus handed Katherine a vile.

"Take this to Damon." He said compelling her even though she was on vervain, I could smell it. And there she goes.

"NO! she's got vervain." Stefan said his words dying off as she left.

"I know, ..." I tuned him out.

"She'll take it to him." I said sitting down on the couch. They both turned to me forgetting I was there for a second. "She owes me." I said simply.

"I don't think she will." Klaus said.

"I'm right your wrong deal with it." I said standing up. I walked over to Klaus and stood nose to nose with him. "now...what do i have to do for you to stop giving my brother blood bags bringing out his ripper side?" I asked. He thought about it for a second. He then looked at Stefan.

"would you give us a minute." He asked though it sounded more like a statement. Stefan walked out of the apartment. Klaus turned his attention back onto me. He raised him hand to my cheek studying my face. I didn't like his sudden quietness, or the fact he was holding me like i was a china doll and would break under the smallest of pressure.

I cleared my throat and tried to back up but he moved with me. He was thinking about something as his face was a mixture of emotions.

"A date." He finally spoke. I looked at him as if he spoke a dead language backwards.

"What?" I asked my voice barely above a whisper.

"A date, as in two people hanging out, getting to know each other." He said his eyes studying my reaction.

"I know what a date is Klaus." I said dryly. "I mean why out of all the things you could have asked, anything you want, and you ask for a date?"

"Is it hard to believe I want to go on a date with you?" He asked.

I was about to answer when he pecked my lips.

"Stop." peck. "that." peck. I hit him in the arm again. He raised an eyebrow at me. " We are not have a repeat of the 1920's." I said.

"I found the 20's very entertaining." He stated. "I remember the day we met."

"I do to and the day you tried to compel me, the day you broke Stefan's wrist, and all the other thinks I want to forget." I said. "But yes."

"yes?"

"yes i will go on a date with you, so you will stop changing my brother." I said. He pulled me in and kissed me again a little longer. I pulled away. "stop. Seriously." I said walking out the door and past Stefan dragging him with me to the car.

"Are you alright?" Stefan asked

"Fine." I growled.

"you don't sou-" I glared at him and he shut up.

~~~~~~~time skip

"where are we going?" I asked.

"it's a surprise." Klaus said looking at the road.