new subject.

"Yes for a moment I was thinking about Klaus. But really that was only for a small fraction. Most of the time he would ruin in by snapping my neck or saying something jerk like to piss me off. Though the reason I was thinking about being with him is because he's not afraid to accidentally hurt me. Yes he is careful but when we were fighting and I broke my arm you let go of me and gave up." I turned my head to look at him.

He was lost in thought taking in my words.

"But... when I first saw you it was different from when I first saw Klaus." His head snapped to look over at me.

"How so?" He asked.

"You know. New subject. I think I'm getting bored with this one." I said nodding my head to myself. "The weather is beautiful. Don't you think?"

"Clara." Elijah said with a displeased tone of voice. "You know it is not wise to test an original sweetheart." I smirked at this.

"That is a lesson I will never learn." I mocked. Looking over at him I gave him a toothy smile then focus back on the road. We were almost out of town boarders. I'm sure my little witch's won't be to happy I left town. But I'll come back. Some day. I did promise their father after all.

"Mm. We'll see about that. I'm sure I have ways to convince you." Elijah said with a suggestive tone of voice while reaching out and stroking the side of my cheek with the tip of his finger tips moving my hair away from my face and behind my ear.

"Hmm, well if every time i test you, and you try to seduce me. Wouldn't that be clarified as an award, not a punishment. and if you were thinking about getting me all hot and bother then walking away it really wouldn't effect me seeing as i have gone with out sex my entire life. This should be no different." I smiled over at him. He had a concentrated look on his face then looked over at me. He opened his mouth to answer.

"Well i guess we'll just have to test that. Now won't we."

"New subject."

"What are you afraid I'm right?" He asked and i shook my head.

"I can go with out." I stated. "But could you?"

"Of course i can." He scoffed. He then gave me that look he gives to make girls crumple on the floor in front of him.

"Are you challenging me?" I asked with amusement.

"Afraid?" He asked.

"Elijah the only thing us Salvatores are afraid of is commitment."

Elijah leaned closer and but his lips to my ear.

"You are on." Elijah whispered.

"Actually i'm off." I smirked. That sounded cooler in my head. "First person to give in is the loser. Rules are. you can not sex with anyone else besides the me same as i can only sex with you. You can only peck the person on the lips."

"The challenge will continue until the other person gives in. or if one of us dies." Elijah teased. He clearly was mocking me right now.

"Please if i die the game is still going. Clearly there is an after life for the supernatural and i will haunt you." I said and Elijah looked ten times more amused than before.

"Fine. Start." He leaned forward and gave me a long lasting kiss. Then only reason he pulled away was because i was driving. "Now" He mumbled. That was so not far.

Okay. i know this chapter was really really short. But i wanted to post something seeing as i haven't in a long time. To that i am sorry. I actually am planning to let this book sit for a little bit. I still need to edit a lot of this and thing of more ways to make it interesting this challenge is actually something i just came up with so that should be interesting. This little note is also for you guys. You guys have been very supportive. i love your comments and i don't always have the time to respond to them. I have tried but i always get distracted. so here is a thank you for all of the wonderful comments. Also i would like to thank you for all the vote and for the people who add not only this story but my other ones as well to your list. i am glad you like my story and i am thinking that i might go back to writing this story in a month or two.

So again thank you.