Mikael

I never even got to lay down for five minutes before there was a tap on my door.

"What are you doing?" I could hear Stefan ask Damon from the other side of the door.

"Well obviously us pissing her off will not solve the problem, we still need her help." Damon said like it was obvious and knocked on the door again but I ignored it. It was fun listening in to there conversations.

"Yea, I know that. I'm just wondering why you are knocking." Stefan said and opened the door walking in like he owned the place.  like excuse you Stefan you only own one third of this house.  the other two thirds go to Damon and me seeing as Damon killed out dear great great great... great? nephew. or something like that... I actually liked that family member, the rest of them Damon killed anyways, but come on, talk about trying to end the Salvatore line. Stefan and Damon wont live forever by the rate they are going and if they go it wont be long till I am next. 

"Not to interrupt but I need her help, and really lets be honest, I am way more important." Rebekah said walking into my room and laying on the bed. "Elena came and asked me weird questions and told me to come to the house later for a meeting to talk to me about something with everyone there. Plus, I don't think she was giving me her honest opinion about which dress I should wear, also I need a date to prom."

"Not fair, I was going to ask her." Damon said rolling his eyes and sitting on my bed as well.

"I thought you were going with Elena. I'm the one who needed someone to go with, you're not even in the school." Stefan said jumping into the bed and walking over all of us so he could sit in  clear spot.

"Guuuuys. What part of I don't want to deal with anyones problems don't you understand. And go with a Green color it looks good on you. Elena and my brothers are most likely planning something so watch your back." I told Rebekah and she gave me a look. "And yess, I will be your date." I rolled my eyes but she smiled and kissed me on the cheek before jumping off my bed and running out of the house.

"Okay....soooo." Damon started and glanced at Stefan.

"What did you guys do?" I asked and stood up making my way to the living room. "I can tell it's bad cause someone else is in this house.

"Your sisters smart," I heard someone say and I turned around to see a guy with longish hair and a smirk planted in his face.

"Who dis?" I asked pointing my thumb at the random guy and turning to look at my brothers.

"Let me introduce myself." He held out his hand and I hesitantly took it. "I'm Mikael," the second his name left his lips it felt as though I had been burned. I pulled my hand away quickly and ran to the opposite side of the room.

"Are you crazy?!" I yelled at my brother. "You know what. Don't answer that." I raised my hands at them when they started to speak.

"Let us explain." Damon tried to walk closer to me but I backed away.

"No, I don't wanna hear it. Have you not heard about him? Who he is?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Ummm, your future father in law?" Stefan crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "You are pretty cozy with his son."

"wait huh?" Damon asked confused.

"Elijah. Damon." Stefan rolled his eyes. "And Klaus for a little bit." He said and that's when I really felt everyone's eyes on me.

"You know what." I pointed at all of them. "I do not want to hear it. No judgement. no sass. I can do what I want and who I want. And you." I pointed to Mikael. "are an asshole." I stated. "What kind of person does that. and don't play innocent. you know what I'm talking about."

"It was not my finest moment." Mikael nodded.

"and another thing seeing as I some how have the guts to be talking like this to you. In the 1920's you snapped my neck you like prick. you know how pissed I was when I woke up?" I asked and Stefan actually flinched. "Yea, the emotionless one just flinched, that's right. So you need to bibbity bobbity back the fuck up before you come strolling in here like you own the place. Which is another thing we have to talk about," I pointed to my brothers. "But not now. Right now, I want to know what Mikael is drinking bourbon in my living room." I let out a breath and rolled my shoulders.

Mikael paused from raising the glass to his lips and looked around. "I thought it was for anyone." He said and Damon just nodded waving it off.

"It's fine." Damon said and took a seat on the couch. "Feel better, sis?" He asked smirked.

"What are you guys planning?" I asked.

"I think it's pretty obvious." Rebekah said walking into the room slowly. "He's here to kill Klaus."

time skip

"Everyone agree on the plan?" Mikael asked and everyone nodded their head but me. "Clara?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows taking a threatening strep towards me but Rebekah jumped in between us.

"She loves Klaus. She might be pissed at him. But she loves him almost as much as I do. So, back off." Rebekah stood up for me and I gave her a small smile.

"You love Klaus?" Elena asked confused. "How?" She gave the puppy dog eyed confused look.

"Would you guys shut up and stop looking at me. I'm sick of the looks. Yes, I understand the plan." I said looking at Mikael. Bu that doesn't mean I have to listen to it. I might let it slip to Klaus tonight. oops. Either way Elijah will not be involved and I will try my best to keep everyone alive. Except for Mikael that is.

"Hey...." Damon suddenly said standing up. "Where's Katherine?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"Katherine?" I asked

"Yea..... Elena started.

"Oops," Damon placed a hand over his mouth.

"It's fine. Whatever." I shrugged.

"That doesn't sound like an I'm fine, whatever." Damon said leaning away from me. "That sounds like a damon you just fucked up to many times and now you're going to dye, fine. whatever."

"No, seriously. I've had a couple conversations with Katherine lately. We text." I said smiling