hit me

"You're dead." I said again and let Elena go. She let out a huff and turned to face me. "You should work on building more muscle. You're kind of weak." Elena came at me again and tried to stake me. I grabbed her wrist making her drop the stakes spinner her around and faked bit her next "dead."

"Can we take a break?" Elena asked as I let her go agian.

"Do you expect to say that to the supernatural creature you happen to be fighting in the future. 'Hey I know you are trying to kill me and we have been fighting for only 10 minutes. But I'm feeling a little parched. What do you say? Take 5 and then start this up again?'" I said mockingly.

"No." Elena mumbled

"Great." I smiled. "Let's try something else. You just have to hit me." I said starting to run around her only using a little of my vampire speed.

"How do I hit you if you are moving so fast?"

"Haha. This isn't fast. Other vampires will be moving much faster." I appeared in front of her and she hesitated at first but then swung her fist. I disappeared and ran behind her. "Come on Elena." I whispered in her ear.

She spun around lookin for me but I had already moved to her side.

"Hit me." I called out and threw my hands up. She swung at me again but I caught her fist with my hand. "That didn't even hurt a little." I let go of her hand. "How about I say still time and blindfold myself. Then let's see if you can hit me." I pulled lose Elijah's tie and wrapped it around my eyes. I felt Elijah's hands brush against my neck and move the tie taking it from my hands and tying it for me.

When he was done her leaned down and kissed my neck then disappeared. I heard the couch creek so I figured he had sat back down.

"Hit me." I said again and lifted my nose slightly in the air taking in my surroundings. I could smell a human blood and elenas heart beating in her chest. I felt the air change around her I knew she was pulling back her fist getting ready to punch me. She moved across the floor as her shoes squeaked lightly on the wood floor. I could feel her behind me and her sent was a kind of like lemons and vanilla. I tilted my head to the side and listened closely to gear her breathing increase. I felt a shift in the air and suddenly something was heading straight for my upper back. I let a small smirk grace my lips and leaned back quickly so her fist went straight over me. "Come on Elena. This is starting to get pathetic. Hit me." I seemed to have angered her and she soon let that anger take over as I sensed multiple punched coming at me, one after the other.

I blocked all of them and then at the end grabbed both of her wrist.

"How?" She asked me.

"Next time when you are training with Damon tell him what I did so you can practice more." I lifted the tie off my eyes and handed it back to Elijah. "Thanks." I gave him a wink and turned back to Elena who had suddenly threw a punch at me. I shrugged my shoulders and let her fist collide with my stomach. Elena pulled her hand back and let out hissing noises.

"Ow, mother Kodak, slab, pixie nuts." Elena said and I chuckled.

"Hit me again."

"No way." She said holding her sore hand to her chest.

"Hit me." Elena sighed and lifted her hands into a fighting position. I let her hit me over and over. I did not move an inch and then she pulled back and aimed straight at my face. I tilted my head to the side so she didn't hit my nose or an eye. Her fist landed on the left side of my jaw. I was expecting it to hurt a little more seeing as she had a big build up to that punch.

"Are you ok?" Elena asked thinking I was hurt and had a worried look on her face.

"Yes. You definitely need to work on that." I sighed and thought about what we could do next. "A regular fight. I'll try not to use much of my vampire abilities." I said and for into a fighting stance. Elena mimicked me.

"Ready?" Elena asked me.

"Yea. You?" I asked keeping a calm face.

"Yes." Elena said and the fight started. Well it wasn't much of a fight. Elena tried to grab me instead of punch. Which is a bad thing to do when going against a vampire when you yourself are not a vampire. She didn't have that kind of strength. I easily bent her arm behind her back. She did a cheerleader move and got out of it which I was kind of impressed with. She tried to put me in the same position but I just lifted my arm out of her hold. I finished the fight by acting like I snapped her neck.

"You're dead." I said again and she let out a scoff of irritation.

"Can I try?" Klaus asked standing up. I looked over at Elena to see she was still holding her arm.

"Sure." I said and he didn't wait for me to say I was ready. He just went for it. He reached out and grabbed my arm twisting it behind me but I did a flip in the arm getting out of his hold. Jumping up in the air wrapping my arms around his shoulders I leaned back quickly using all of my vampire speed and strength to lift him in the air and throw him to the floor. Klaus caught himself before he hit the ground and I stood back up just to go at him again. We didn't throw punches at one another and just basically wrestled. Vampire wrestling. In the end I was pinned to the floor. I could have put up more of a fight but I didn't really want to hurt him.

"I win love." He said leaning over my form. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"I think I'll give it a try next." Elijah said removing his suit jacket and rolling up his shelves of the white button up shirt he wore underneath.

"Tomorrow I'm dressing you." I declared getting of the floor and walked over to Elijah. I was picturing him now in a regular black t shirt with a dark blue jacket hanging on his shoulders with a pair of black jeans.

"What a random request." Elijah said raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and we soon started the match. I wanted to do something different and went for his legs. He was knocked down to his knees and I got behind him. I didn't make it very far as I was soon flipped over top of him and landed surprisingly softly on the floor in front of Elijah. He pinned me to the ground and was sitting on my waist. I switched our positions and then stood up. He stood as well and we continued to go back and forth. Elijah grabbed my arm and pulled it behind my back. I couldn't do a flip to get out of it so I twisted and broke my arm to get out of the trap. Elijah raised his hands and back up away from me.

"Why are you backing out?" I asked realigning my arm and it healed.

"I am not going to hurt you or put you in a position were you have to hurt your self. You win." He said his hands still raised in defeat.

"Elijah it's not that big of a deal. I heal." I said placing my already healed arm in front of me to show Elijah then placed my hand on my hip

"No, clara." Elijah said I looked at him.

"Fine." I sighed and walked forward to him. I leaned up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You're to good to me."

"No such thing." Elijah said and I felt klaus's hands on my hips from behind.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have hear.

Photo of clara. ^