Chap 14

Klaus is in alaric's body...this should be interesting. And I wouldn't be me if I didn't mess with him.

"So when do you think klaus will come galloping into town?" I asked klaus turned to me when I said his name.

"Who knows he could be here any second." Klaus said the amusement was barely noticeable.

"I was starting to draw him so everyone would know what he looked like."

"You know what he looks like?" He asked confused.

"Yeah I've met him...1920's actually." I said studying him. He looked really confused now. "He tried to compel me to forget him but he didn't know I took vervain." I stated.

"So...were you a couple or something?" Of course he would ask that.

"No. He tried, the whole flirting and stuff." I said waving him off to mess with him. "I think he's in town though. I couldn't find Katherine this morning when I was about to ask her something."

"How do you know it was klaus? And that Katherine didn't just run and hide?" Alaric asked.

"Well for one she wants klaus dead, two she still likes stefan, three klaus would most likely find her if she left town now." I said looking a book I just picked up. Klaus seemed to be getting annoyed.

"What did you two do in the 20's?"

"Stuff. I was looking for my brother in the beginning because I was bored being by myself I was getting lonely." I said the last word just for his reaction.

"Then why would you say you wanted to be alone." He slipped up...but I was having to much fun.

"That is totally different topic alaric I thought you wanted to know about the 20's?" I asked innocently tilting my head. He realized his mistake and covered it up.

"Right...then why didn't you get with klaus?" He asked.

"Didn't I already tell you at the grill? It's not that hard to forget, I told you, Andy,Jenna, and Damon that I was a virgin and the farthest I went with a guy was make out remember?" I asked. I had to hold back the laugh at the shock on his face. I looked away so he could compose him self.

"Right I remember now. So in other words you were scared?" He said a little cocky.

"No. I did go with elijah to the dinner party my brother threw." I said and jealousy soon flooded his eyes. Be cocky again I dare you I thought as I looked at him I could take it anymore. I broke out laughing. He looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry, but that was priceless." I said laughing leaning back in my chair. "That look on your face was awesome." I kept laughing.

"I don't understand what's funny love." He said looking at me weirdly. I laughed harder. The chair moved out from underneath me. Klaus caught me before I hit the ground. I got back in the chair. I wiped away the tears from laughing so hard.

"Ah...Klaus...as much as I love messing with you, you should work on your acting." I said. He was about to respond but realized I called him klaus. He looked at me with mixed emotions. "It took me a little bit since I haven't seen you in so long but I did figure it out so high five." I raised my hand for a high five but he just looked at me not sure what to do. "Fine be that way." I said standing up.

"How?" He started.

"It been good talking to you klaus, meet you later at the boarding househouse wouldn't want to be late Damon might think something's up." I said walking to the door. I turned my head to look at him. "And get out of alaric's body soon it's kind of creepy." I said walking down the hall and out of the school.

I'm not missing tonight's dance for anything. This is going to be so much fun.