family bonding time.

3rd person.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked looking around the boarding house. Elena didn't even seem to care Klaus was sitting on the couch not only 9 feet away with a glass of bourbon in his hand. She was to focused on Stefan being missing to notice.

"I don't know but I can find clara." Rebekah said and the other two originals, Elijah and Klaus started paying attention to the conversation.

"And where's Damon?" Elena asked as Bonnie and Caroline walked into the boarding house. "DAMON?!" Elena called out and started walking up the stairs to Damon's room.

"Hey have you guys seen clara I need her help for an up coming school dance." Caroline said raising her hand in the air with her phone in it. "I've tried texting her but she never answered."

"Clara doesn't text." Was all Elena said walking past them. "Unles it's her brothers or if it is important then she will." She mumbled lost in thought.

"How do you know so much about her?" Elijah asked saying something for the first time.

"She was my bodyguard and friend so we spent a lot of time together. She acts different once you actually get to know her. I think I should call Damon." Elena pulled out her phone and called Damon but no one answered. "Or not."

"I'll call Stefan." Bonnie said trying and failing to get a hold of him.

"I guess I'll try clara." Caroline mumbled.

"I'll try Damon again." Elena muttered.

It just so happened both clara and Damon answers their phones at the same time.

"Salvatore here, what can I do to for you and that wonderful group you call friends?" Damon and clara asked at the same time.

"Hey." Elena and Caroline said in unison.

"Ah, hello Elena." Damon said leaning back in his seat smirking at his sister who sat across the table from him.

"Carloine what a pleasant surprise." Clara said returning the smirk.

"Where are you?" Caroline and Elena asked.

"At a bar having family bonding time." Clara and Damon said. Elena and put her phone down putting it on speaker. Damon did the same thing and clara and Caroline hung up their phones.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked.

"Right here." Damon said.

"Call me later when you return." Caroline said to clara and headed for the door.

"Oh and clara I need help deciphering something when you get back." Bonnie said heading for the door as well.

"Damon why would you let him out?" Elena all but growled at him.

"I didn't see no harm in it. Plus he looked a little hungry." Damon smirked.

"Damon bring him back right this instant." Elena demanded.

"I don't know. Stefan. Do you want to go back?" Clara asked.

"Do not start this clara." Elena said placing a hand on her forehead. "Please just be your normal, nice self and help me out here."

"I'd prefer to get drunk but thanks. Maybe kill a couple people here. A couple people there." Clara mocked.

"Please you've never killed a human." Elena said and Damon snickered.

"Shut up Damon." Clara said hitting him in the shoulder. "Just because I haven't killed people doesn't mean I haven't killed vampires, witches, and doesn't mean I haven't tortured someone. I'm not all sweet Elena." Clara huffed out and Damon nodded his head in agreement but the others could see him.

"She can be quite scary. It's the quiet ones you have to look out for." Damon said and earned himself another punch in the arm. "Ow! What?"

"You need to bring Stefan back." Elena sighed and sat down on the couch next to Elijah.

"He is being a dick." Clara said and Damon snickered.

"You know I can hear you, right?" Stefan asked and clara shrugged.

"Well I wasn't whispering. Sooo." Clara huffed.

"Just bring him back Damon." Elena said

"Just bring him back Damon." Clara mocked.

"No more alcohol for you." Damon said playfully though he was trying to not laugh.

"Whatever Damon." Clara intentionally slurred.

"Damon-" Elena started but the phone was hung up on her. "Damon?"

"Oops." Clara said shrugging and Damon and her went back to their drinks.

Back with Elena, Klaus, rebekah, and Elijah.

"Tell me doppelganger. How well do you know clara?" Klaus asked and Elena just then realized he had been there the entire time.

"Not very much." Elena stuttered out. Just then Jenna walked in and saw Klaus.

"Well I'm bored." Rebekah said walking out of the boarding house.

"You!" She yelled and Elena walked in front of her jumping off the couch. Elijah stood as well to make sure nothing happened to Jenna.

"Hello Jenna." Klaus said nonchalantly. "How are you on this fine evening?" He asked with a giant smirk on his face.

"Klaus." Elijah warned.

"Let's go." Elena said to Jenna and Jeanne then remembered why she was there.

"Where's clara?" Jenna asked and looked around for her.

"She's out with her brother's somewhere." Elijah informed her.

"Oh yeah!" Jenna said and started for the door.

"You knew?" Elena asked outraged. Jenna stopped heading for the door and looked at everyone.

"Yeah. I forgot. Clara called me last night and told me where she was heading. She'll be back later tonight."

"Why would she tell you but not me?" Elena asked..

"Well duh, she loves me more." Jenna said like it was obvious. "And she told me specifically not to tell you where they where. So I'm going to go." Jenna said with a big smile.

"Let's play a game." Klaus said suddenly and Jenna stopped walking again.

"Why would I want to play a game with you?" Jenna growled.

"Consider it making amends."

"What kind of game?"

"Well, love. It's an old game. I believe people these days call it truth or dare." Klaus smirked and leaned back more on the couch. "What do you say, love? You in?"

"Fine." Jenna said sitting down. "Bring it."

Hello my dear readers. For one I would like to say thank you for reading. It also has been requested by Gigiross that I do a truth or are chapter, so hopefully you enjoy the next chapters.
:)