X

Gabby's POV•€•October 25th

Gabby's POV
•€•
October 25th

"Bwoy yuh house ah flood?" I asked as I answered Jordan's phone call. It was only 6am and he knew not to bother me before 10. I noticed how much he enjoys ticking me off.

"What did you just say?" he chuckled. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, seeing the sun about to make its appearance for the day.

I pressed the speaker button and laid my head back against my pillow, causing Diamonds head to raise from the floor at the sound of Prince's growls.

"Is there a reason why you're calling my phone phone before I even get the chance to wash my ass?" I asked calmly as I turned to my side and rested my palms under my cheek.

He paused for a couple of seconds, probably holding in laughter, before he responded.

"Yes," he responded and I remained silent waiting for him to continue. "Gabby?" he called and I hummed in response before hearing him chuckle.

See? I'm clearly a poppy show.

"I'm listening," I replied in a soft tone and I heard him hum softly.

"Is this how you always sound in the morning?" he asked and suddenly I felt so exposed. I began to speak couldn't let out more than a sigh as I heard him chuckle, sounding pleased from making me stuck.

"I have a session with a trainer today. Not really physical therapy but I was wondering if you wanted to join me," he said in a low voice, almost expecting me to decline.

"Okay,"

"Okay?" he asked, with clear excitement in his voice. My heart fluttered at the sound.

"That's what I said. You coming over here or-"

"Yeah imma get in you in 30," he blurted out before I could finish. A smile graced my face as I heard him tussle around his house.

Let me get up...

"Okay," I replied before ending the call.

He was there in 20.

Of course, I wasn't ready with such short notice. I opened the door for him and continued to get ready for while he stayed in my living room and gave his attention to Diamond.

In another 15 minutes, we were ready and out the door. We pulled up to the gym and made our way in.

As he held the door open for me, I felt his eyes on me. My eyes narrowed as they met his. He didn't even hide it, his eyes bright as they connected to my a-

"Stop," I said with my eyebrows knitted together, making him chuckle.

"Stop what?" he asked as he continued, shamelessly.