LXX

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!
HIT THAT STAR ON THE BOTTOM OF EACH CHAPTER
Gabby's POV
•€•
December 16th

There's really no right way to sleep with a stomach this size. My stomach still hasn't grown that big but still. All I do is toss and turn. Especially when Jordan's not in the bed.

I turn over on my back and massage my lids with my fists to help adjust to the sunlight. The shower faucet silences and I hurry to pretend I'm sleeping.

The door opens and I hear him hum softly.

I watch him. I really can't get enough of this man. He makes every hormone in my body lose their sense of stability.

The water droplets down the length of his back. He's somehow always flexing even though he claims he doesn't.

Especially when he's just came upstairs from working out. Everything is much more defined.

"Pervert," he says with his back turned to me and I gasp a little. He chuckles and turns to look at my flustered face.

"I can't even change in peace without being watched. Terrible," he says shaking his head at me.

"You don't like it when I watch you?" I ask sweetly and he chuckles.

"I didn't say that," he says shuffling through the drawers.

"Come here," I say slightly laughing. He walks over to me with the must mischievous smile on his face. He leans down and kisses me.

His kisses are always the sweetest in the morning.

"Good morning," he says.

"Good morning, my love," I respond. He lowers his head.

"Good morning," he says to my stomach and I giggle. He then walks away and proceeds to get dressed. And again, with every move he makes, I'm mesmerized.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask when I see him spraying his cologne.

"Yeah, I already told you that Maya wanted me to pick up some things for Bryson's thing tonight. I'm going to get them for him and come right back," he says and I pout.

"Why didn't you ask me to come?" I ask sulking which makes him smile.

"I'm going to pick up cases of liquor and to check with the yacht owner. Why would you come, Gabby?" he asks. The sarcasm just irritates me more.

"Whatever," I say going to my phone. I hear him chuckle but I don't look up. Then he goes silent and I fight all urges to see what he's going.

But I know he's still in here.

Then I feel the sheet rip from me. I groan.

"Jordan," I whine.

"What?" he says kissing along my feet...my calves and then my thighs. "You want attention so here," he kisses me through the fabric of my underwear and his hands run up my back.

I want to move him just for the sake of being petty but like I said...the things he does to my hormones.

He continues to peck at me. Softly and sweetly, however, the effect it has on me is no where near gentle.

"Jordan, just-" I plead softly at his teasing. He holds the hem on my lace underwear and then...

His phone rings.

"I swear to God if you answer that," I say in all seriousness. He disregards my threat and checks the message sent now that the phone has stopped ringing.