LXIV

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!
VOTE FOR CHAPTER
Gabby's POV
•€•
November 22nd

One of the things I missed about being home was the fact that I was kept away from my girls. I missed them dearly.

I can't wait to see them later today.

They're in for a surprise.

I didn't communicate with them much while I was away and I haven't told them about the baby. The only way they'd know is through Maya.

I don't doubt the power of her tongue for one second.

I quickly shower and start my hair care before I do something to this hair. It's always a hassle.

I tie my rob around me and head downstairs to put the rest of my pre poo blend in a Mason jar. This stuff has been making my hair grow like crazy.

As I rinse out the mason jar I just grabbed from the cupboard, the door opens. Jordan comes in from walking both Diamond and Prince.

They've been going on for morning runs while I sleep in. I kind of feel left out but a lot of the times he wakes me and I just can't be bothered.

"Good morning, Beautiful," he smiles seeing me.

"Good morning," I cheese hard.

"We got you some Waffles from Sammie's," he says kissing my cheek and putting the bag on the counter. I literally love this man.

"Jordan, will you marry me?" I ask him.

"Huh," he stops in his tracks and looks at me.

"If you can huh you can hear," I say feigning all seriousness. He looks so taken aback.

It's a simple question.

"I would love to but...um," he scratches his head and searches for the best way to answer my question. My poker face is elite.

Look at him sweat.

"I'm just kidding," I giggle. "Thank you for my breakfast," I say pecking his lips and heading for the stairs.

"Seen you for five minutes and you're already playing," he says shaking his head. "Did you already eat something?" he says putting the blended hair mixture to his nose.

"Don't drink that. It's for my hair. Put in that jar for me please," I shout as I walk up the stairs. I can hear him scoff and mumble under his breath.

"What was that?" I scream as I stop at the top of the steps.

"Nothing, Baby. You want this in the fridge?" he saves himself.

Smart.

"Yes, please," I scream as I walk into the bedroom. I didn't even notice that Prince followed me upstairs.

As long as I'm in the house, he's behind me. My knight in shining armor. He's so protective. He doesn't even like Jordan too close to me.

It's amusing.

I pick out a cute and comfy outfit. The only thing that doesn't fit anymore are my jeans. Not that I wear jeans often.

I opt for high waisted stacked tights and a white crop top. I let the curls curl today and go for a wash and go.

Far from just washing and going but I digress.

"I'm going now," I tell Jordan as I make my way down the stairs. He's sitting at the island eating the waffles he got me.

"I'll cry," I pout when he looks at me.

"I have my own. Chill," he says as I walk over to him. He wraps his arms around me and pecks my neck.