LXXVIII

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC
THAT STAR ON THE BOTTOM OF EACH CHAPTER
Jordan's POV
•€•
February 5th

Gabby's made dinner and now I'm drying everything she used as she goes to put Justice down.

I finish drying the dishes and check the baby monitor in our bedroom. They're not there. I check the other ones and she's putting him down.

In his own room...

Which means she's not letting this go tonight.

Have mercy on me.

"God, guide and protect you always. I love you, Baby and I'll never stop if it's the last thing I do," she says rubbing his stomach. She kisses his head and makes her way to our bedroom.

I'm sure he's just in there until she speaks to me. She can't sleep without him beside her.

I guess I'll head up for some alone time with my fiancé. Not as alone as she wants but it's what will have to do.

She's in the bathroom when I make it to our room. I hear the water running but I see no steam, so I'm sure she hasn't gone in yet.

I stand by the door and she's standing in a towel, wrapping her hair up.

She's so damn beautiful.

Every move she makes is just perfect.

I can't help but stare. Her eyes meet mine through the mirror and I smile. She's blushing like crazy.

"Hello, Gorgeous," I say walking up behind her. She playfully rolls her eyes and I can tell she's suppressing the urge to smile.

I kiss her cheek and then her neck. She tilts her head to the side, giving me full access. I continue and she whimpers at my every touch.

"Don't start anything you won't finish," she says pulling me from my feeling of ecstasy. She doesn't know how bad I want to touch her but I just can't. My mind won't let me.

I pull away and she scoffs.

"Why do you keep- never mind. Go. I'm going to shower now," she says.

"Baby, wait," I say trying to get hold of her hand. She pulls away and steps into the shower. She slides the glass door behind her and changes the setting to blurred view.

She's pissed now.

I don't like making her mad or feeling like I don't want her. This is hard on me too. I want to talk to her but I don't know how.

I don't know how she's going to take it.

She exits the bathroom as I sit on the edge of the bed. I fear for my life. The look on her face tells me she's ready to strangle me.

"Gabby," I call but she doesn't respond.

"Baby," I say again. She ignores me. I stand and move closer.

"Love of my life," I whisper as I'm directly behind her. She pauses.

"You're full of shit," she says seriously.

"What?" I inwardly laugh.

"I'm not in for your games. Leave me alone," she says and I chuckle. I hear her sniffle as I'm about to speak.

"This isn't funny. I really want to know what the issue is," she says now facing me.

Shit.

She's crying.

"Baby, what- why are you crying?" I say wiping her face. This is the last thing I wanted.

"No. You know why. Why do you keep denying me? You start stuff and then either push me away or walk away. Are you not attracted to me anymore?" She asks seriously. I'm taken aback.