LII

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!

Jordan's POV
•€•
June 28th

Sometimes he's so precise and organized to the point where he can be a little intolerable. I don't even think he realizes.

Maybe he does...

All I know is, he needs to fix his face.

"Call her again. You said she's at terminal three," he says. He's irritated with me.

I dial Kaitlyn's number again and when she answers, she's smiling so big.

"I think I see your big head, Gabby. The black Benz?" She asks. I look up and see her cute curly fro. And eyelashes that make her look like she's about to fly away.

Lord help me.

"Yeah, I see you, Baby," I tell her.

We pull up in front of her and I disconnect the call. Jordan is still slightly annoyed and sighs once the car is in park. I roll my eyes. He's so aggy.

I hop out and greet Kaitlyn. I'm so glad summer is finally here so that she can spend some time with me. And so I can spoil her rotten.

"I missed you, Bug," I say hugging her.

"I missed you too," she says.

Jordan comes around and punches her. She squeals and returns a punch. Then they're hugging. It's the best sight in my eyes.

I take Kaitlyn's bags and there goes that face he always gives me. I immediately let go and he comes and takes them.

"Go ahead and get in the car," he says.

So annoying.

I get in and Kaitlyn hops in the back. When Jordan is done packing the car, he climbs in. We pull off and I hear Kaitlyn giggling.

"What's so funny?" I ask her.

"What's up with y'all. Did someone die?" She jokes. I look over at Jordan and his face is still deadpan. I decide to tease him because in no way should he be this upset.

"He's still upset that I didn't get someone to fly with you. He's so scared that something might happen to his poor baby," I tease and Kaitlyn laughs.

He's so overprotective of me and I feel it subtly coming into play with Kaitlyn. He wanted her to fly in private but I turned him down.

Then he wanted to have someone fly her down. But again...I said no. And now he's upset that he wasn't there waiting the minute the plane landed.

Kaitlyn takes flights. I make sure of it. She isn't new to this, she's true to this.

He doesn't need to worry so much.

She's 15 but she has a good head on her shoulders.

"Gabby," he says sternly.

"Listen to how he calls my name. Tell him he sounds like someone's father," I say. She looks at him and covers her mouth to hinder the sound of her giggle.

He's suppressing the urge to laugh too. I can tell.

So dramatic.

"It's just safer. And then she took forever to get ready. You shouldn't have had to get your bags from the terminal by yourself," he says.