XLII

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!

Jordan's POV
•€•
March 30th

Last night was unreal. In all aspects.

I have to keep asking myself what I did to deserve her. Her heart so pure and her intentions always genuine.

The cool breeze seeping across my back as I across the bed. I feel for her but come up empty.

Soft giggles follow and I roll onto my back. I spot the side of her beautiful smile and relax back into the silk sheets.

The wind blows her silk rob as her hair frames her bare face.

Perfection

The events of last night replay in my mind. It was perfect. More than I could've imagined.

Just being here with her alone is the greatest gift of all but she went above and beyond. There is nothing like the love she has for me but the way she expressed it made me love her even more.

She knows what means what to me and found a way to make them into something more special.

A smile graces my face as I watch her. She's leans over the balcony railing on the phone. Only one person comes to mind when she's laughing so wholesomely.

I head to the bathroom to freshen up before meeting her in the balcony. When I return, she looks at me with the goofiest smile on her face.

"Yes, Mama. I won't go anywhere on the resort without him...or off," she sighs rolling her eyes.

It's amusing how she never knows how to end the call with her mother. I can surely help with that.

I move closer, my hands on either side of her as I allow my tongue to graze her neck.

She squirms from the sensation. I tighten my grip on the railing, leaving no space for movement.

"Mommy, let me call you back. I don't want breakfast to be over before I get the chance to order anything," she sighs. I chuckle against her skin. Her trembling a reaction to the vibrations.

"I don't know what time it ends but that's why I want to call them," she says. Her slight chuckle halts when my hand runs up her inner thigh. She gasps before pushing me back.

Well...attempts to.

"Mom...yes...um...I promise I'll call back," she pants. My hands now at her opening, circling her sweet spot as she fights to contain herself.

Waterfalls

"Yea-"

I remove the phone from her ears, her widened eyes meeting my low ones. The soft breaths she lets out as I continue to rub against her encourage my erection to grow.

"Ahhhh," she moans as I push two fingers inside of her, her leg held by my other arm. I kiss along her neck...against her jawline...behind her ear.

"Jordan," she sighs. I remove my now glistening fingers from her and her pants dim.

I kneel before her parting her legs as her silk robe drapes behind them, exposing her bare skin beneath.

Before I can latch on, her hands grips my head. She meets my confused look with a smile.

"It's your birthday. Not mine," she whispers. She doesn't wait for a response. She pulls me to my feet, exchanging positions.

With one swift movement, she pulls my hardened dick from my pants. I groan as her palms graze it from the tip to the base.