LXII

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!

Gabby's POV
•€•
November 4th

The day is almost over and although he's apologized numerous times about letting that thought cross his mind let alone leave his lips, he insists on cutting more wood.

He claims we can never be too sure and should be prepared. It's just an excuse to use wood of his own.

Not going to lie...he does looks so sexy doing it.

Everything about him is just that much more...breathtaking.

I bite my lip and shift on my other leg as I stand in the door frame and watch him.

I rub my hand over my stomach and smile. I no longer have to apologize to my baby about missing out on the amazing man before me.

He's here.

He wants to leave as soon as the storm passes but I want to stay a little minute longer before we hit play on reality.

I'm not ready to share him with the rest of the obligations I'm sure he has to tend to.

"Gabby," he calls and I'm startled straight out of my deep thoughts.

"Yes," I answer.

"It's freezing cold out here. Please go back inside," he requests.

"It's not that cold," I defend myself knowing that I'm freezing but I don't want to take my eyes off him.

"Gabriella," he says and for some odd reason, him doing that doesn't bother me.

"But you're out here," I continue.

"Gabby, please. I don't want you to get sick," he says and I pout. He stops what he's doing and smiles at me. I immediately stop.

"How about you make some of that chocolate tea you said you were gonna make me," he suggests and honestly, that sounds like the best idea.

I could drink a gallon full and never get tired of it.

I scrunch my nose at him and turn back inside. I get the kettle started before taking out my chocolate, evaporated milk, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon.

By the time the water is done boiling, Jordan makes his way inside. Like always...Prince and Diamond need to greet him in the most obnoxious way.

You'd never know that they were just outside with him.

"It smells good," he looks at me smiling.

"It's chocolate. Chocolate always smells good," I say.

"Taste good too," he says wetting his lips.

I chuckle quietly before rolling my eyes at him. He washes his hands in the bathroom while I create this heavenly mixture.

The smell alone brings back memories. It also reminds me that I have to call my grandmother.

Before she cuss mi

I feel hands wrap around my waist and the brightest smile clings to my face. It's been so hard to contain myself around him.

Especially when he nibbles on my ear the way he is now.

"Jordan," I chuckle as his teeth graze my skin. I shift in his hold and he kisses my cheek.

"Here," I turn and hand him his mug. He immediately tries to drink it. "Be careful. It's hot," I warn him.

"You're hot," he says walking over to the sofa.

I honestly don't know if I should find how easily he can shape-shift into whole other personality bracket amusing or scary.