XI

Gabby's POV•€•October 31st

Gabby's POV
•€•
October 31st

"Alright, girls. We're just waiting on a few more people and then we can head out," I said to the girls, as they waited impatiently in the back of the bus.

We were headed to a big competition and we were definitely cutting it close. We were short on time and we were still waiting on two more girls.

"Zoe said that her mom is going to bring her because they're stuck in traffic," Maya came running to tell me. "I still haven't heard from Anique."

I took a deep breath and looked around, hoping that when I did, I would see the girls approaching the studio. Instead, I saw the last person I expected to see.

"Hey," he said, walking up to me, with his hands in his pockets and planting a kiss on my cheek, sending a shiver through me. I could hear the girls begin to giggle and gasp. I turned to them and rolled my eyes before I gave my attention to him.

"What are you going here?" I asked, pulling him to the side because them girls are nosey.

"Well, hello to you too," he chuckled.

"Sorry," I chuckled back. "Hi. What are you doing here?"

"I just came to see if you needed any help. I know these are finals and all." I could see the cold air coming from his lips as they parted slightly. He was dressed in all black, accentuating his muscular body. He had an affect on me and I couldn't deny it.

I just needed him to trust that I would be able to handle what he was dealing with. After he told me everything, my mind kind of eased. It was still scary to think about that guy wanting him to work with him but he told me that that's not the kind of life he wanted to live.

"We're fine," I said softly and slightly amused, delighted by the fact that he came to support me.

"Okay," he smiled. "Are you not cold?" It was a little below 65 degrees F and I was wearing a short-sleeved crop top and leather pants.

"No, I'm from New York. I don't get cold," I said amused by the fact that he was trembling a little.

"Hey, Gabby-Hi, Jordan. Gabby, Anique just got here. Let's go," Maya rambled, pulling me to the other side of the bus. His face dropped slightly, almost pouting as I made my way to the doors.

Maya gonna stop pulling on me like a damn dog

"I'll meet you there then," he smiled, as I went stepped onto the bus. I nodded, my heart touched by the fact that he always made the best attempts.

"Okay."

~

"There's no way that you taught them girls all of that," he laughed, filling his mouth with fries. We had just left finals, winning first place and exchanging information with a lot of people who wanted to work with my girls. They had made me so proud and obviously Jordan too.