XXXVIII

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!

Gabby's POV
•€•
March 8th

I lay against his chest and for the first time in so long I feel nothing else but love for him. No fear...no resentment...no hurt.

I raise my head and look down at him. He smiles at me and I rub my fingers through his beard. I feel kind of guilty that I didn't see it all before.

He was ready to give up on everything and I didn't even see it. I need to put it all behind me though. I don't want this to hold us back any longer. We've already lost so much time.

His hands cup my face and I smile. His thumbs graze my cheeks before he pulls me closer and captures my lips between his.

He kisses me like never before. It has never felt this good. His kiss is passionate but gentle. A love kiss.

His hands grip my ass as my hands trace his chest. He feels so good beneath me. I don't know how I went this long without this.

I moan soulfully and he carefully flips us over, hovering over me as his lips stream over my neck. He swirls his tongue against my sensitive spot and I'm slowly losing my senses.

"I. Missed. You. So. Much," he says as he kisses and sucks my neck between each word. I'm aching for him.

His hand swipes along the apex of my thighs and the sensation is so profound, I come back to my senses.

"Jordan, wait...um. I don't think I can handle that," I say creating space between us and searching his eyes.

I'm still in a lot of pain even when I get up to use the bathroom. I couldn't possibly.

My doctor told me to hold out on being intimate. I just don't remember how long she said. I kind of tuned her out once I began to think about the fact that I wouldn't be doing that any time soon.

We weren't in the right space and I only trust him.

How quickly things change...

He pecks my lips and smiles.

"Just let me kiss you," he says, his voice comes out in a sigh. I nod subconsciously. I missed him. More the should be humanly possible.

He kisses me long and passionately. I melt into him. I know that if we were to ever part ways for good, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

He leaves my lips and continues his previous trail. Against my jaw...behind my ear...along my neck. His hands trail up my t- shirt, his fingers grazing my hardened nipples.

I don't know how he expects this not to go anywhere.

He lifts my shirt up and rubs his bottom lip against my stomach. I'm throbbing.

"Jordan," I sigh softly and he looks up at me. I shake my head when he does. He needs to control himself so that I can control myself.

"I just wanna kiss you," he says lowly as he continues to kiss around my navel. I watch him closely, my mouth no able to make any shape other than an o.

"Babe, you're gonna..." I can hardly contain myself. Lord knows I want to but I can't. I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I'm anticipating. I'm wounded.

"Let me hear you say it again," he says.

"What?" my voice comes out in a sigh.

"Tell me again," he says as he hands grip the hem of my shorts. I don't know what he's doing but the mischievous smirk on his face is intimidating.