LXXXVI

HIT STAR ON THE BOTTOM
Jordan's POV
•€•
August 18th

The air feels fresh and the place is vibrant. Even though I'm the one who does most of the decorating, I let her have this one.

Everything feels like her.

From the decor to the selection of music.

It's beautiful but intimidate.

I, however, don't feel like myself. I feel a little more like myself after spending some time with her but my nerves have gone back to shambles.

I've never been this nervous. I claim it's all just semantics to me but this it a life long commitment and with the way I feel about her...a commitment for all my lifetimes.

The other thing on my mind slowly dissipates.

The song she selected starts playing and Bryson wipes the sweat from my forehead once more before taking his place.

Gosh...I feel numb.

Kaitlyn enters the path and everyone's heads turn. I tremble.

She walks out and Gabby's little cousin Noah moves from beside me and meets her in the middle. They interlock arms before making their way back to the front.

Jade walks out and does the same with Myles. I've become very fond of Myles. I'm trying to be the big brother he never had...or the big brother I had.

Sasha's turn comes and she does the same.

My nerves.

Then Maya comes and does the routine with Bryson.

That's the last bridesmaid and groomsman.

Well...maid of honor and best man.

Gabby's little cousin's Amani and Nyla come down the path

Gabby's little cousin's Amani and Nyla come down the path. One throwing the flower petals and the eldest pulling Justice, our little ring bearer, down in the cutest white trolly.

All giggles.

They get to the end and I wave to him. He sees me and immediately wants to be picked up but Mama Margie grabs him instead.

Everyone stands and I slowly lift my head.

There she is.