XX

Gabby's POV
•€•
December 2nd

This is going to be a busy last few days of classes before Christmas break. Everything ran so much smoother last break. Maybe that's because I didn't have to share my time.

It's not that I mind. Jordan is honestly a blessing but relationships are like full time jobs. This means I'm continuously working double time.

Poor guy isn't even feeling well today.

I wash my hands and head out of the bathroom. Jordan is sprawled out in my bed. I move to other side and sit against the head board, rubbing his bare back.

He lifts his head and then shuffles over to lay in between my legs. He grips my waist and pulls me further down before laying his head in my chest.

I feel so inanimate. Why is he manhandling me?

"Babe, you're burning up," I say softly, feeling the heat from his body transfer to mine. He didn't sleep all night and he is still complaining about a headache. My poor baby.

I woke up earlier and made him some tea and breakfast. He barely ate anything but I made him finish the tea. Jamaicans think tea heals everything and I find myself falling into the trap.

"Mmmm," he groans as he adjusts his head in the crook of my neck. I haven't heard him cough or sneeze once but he is on fire and he sounds so congested. It's beginning to worry me.

"Where exactly does your heard hurt?" I ask, picking up my phone from my nightstand and trying to google his symptoms.

He takes a deep breath before using his hand to swirl around his head and signal that it was all over. I kiss his head and hear him hum.

"I thought you said this would help," he mumbles into my neck. I had given him some pain killers but they don't seem to be doing the job.

"I take them all the time because I get really sick and achy when I'm on my period and they usually work," I say, slowly making streaks in his back.

He looks at me with a slight mug on his face. "You're funny as hell, kid," he chuckles. "You gave me period medicine?"

"It's not period medicine," I chuckle, rolling my eyes. I move my hands to his head, using one hand to hold it and the other to caress his beard.  He always relaxes when I do this.

"Let me go make you some soup or something," I whisper, before kissing his head. I try to pry him off of me but he doesn't budge.

He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer, groaning in annoyance. "Mmm mmm, stay right here."

If there was one thing this man loved, it was to be all up on me. Usually he would be the one being held, like the big baby he is.

"You have to eat something," I chuckle, still trying to pull his hands away.

I know that he doesn't have much of an appetite but he's going to regret it later if he doesn't eat anything now.

"If you leave me I might die," he mumbles in a slightly sad tone.

"You're so dramatic," I laugh. "Maybe if you didn't choose to walk over here in the rain last night, we wouldn't be here," I say sarcastically, smirking down at him.

"Maybe if you weren't saying those things on the phone last night, I wouldn't have to come over here and tear that ass up," he chuckles, softly biting my neck.

I gasp. He has no home training.

This man was in the bed and all and as soon as I call him out of his name, my bell started ringing. All I said was that he was stubborn.