LXXVI

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC
THAT STAR ON THE BOTTOM OF EACH CHAPTER
Gabby's POV
•€•
January 30th

The bath was refreshing to say the least.

It was one of the many things I missed about being in the comfort of my own home.

Everything is just so overwhelming but in the best way possible. My baby is finally home and our family is safe. I've never been happier.

I moisturize my skin as music plays in the background. The feeling is calming.

I fight the urge to see if Justice is okay being that I really need this and I promised Jordan I wouldn't.

He's fine...I talk myself down.

He told me to wear whatever I wanted. I hate it when he does that because I always end up regretting what I choose. Why can't men just be more straight forward?

The night feels special. A perfect dress should be appropriate for a perfect night with my perfect man.

All of my things are in the closet plus a few new things. I shake my head and giggle. You'd think he'd go in the store and just buy something for his son but he always comes with things for us both.

I opt for a long V-neck black dress with a slit down one leg. Everyone knows I love a slit.

I hope it fits being that it's one of the smaller things in my closet. It does and I'm amazed. I pair it with black strapped heel and silver accessories.

My makeup is light my hair is barely curled. I don't know why but my nerves begin to skyrocket. I just had this mans baby and still, he makes me so nervous.

A soft knock comes to the door and I begin to feel like a small child doing something they shouldn't.

"Hi," he says with a smile. He's in a tux. He tells me to wear whatever I want and then he's in a tux. A tux that he looks so fucking good in.

"Hey," I manage to say through my clouded thoughts. He walks over to me as his eyes assess me. I grow shy.

"Have you seen my girlfriend? I left her in here a second ago," he says and I shove him. He chuckles wrapping his hands around my waist.

"You look beautiful, Baby," he says and I melt under his stare. He smells so good. I really would rather be doing something else right now.

"I should've put on some sweats being that I was told to wear whatever," I smirk as I fiddle with his collar. He chuckles and I feign being unamused.

"Whatever you wear, you're perfect," he says and I playfully roll my eyes, blushing. He sighs, using his hands to lay my hair down before taking my cheeks and pecking my lips.

Even at this stage, his kisses still send shivers through me. He smiles a contagious smile before we head to the stairs.

Not to the stairs?

We're passing the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he ignores me with the most mischievous smirk on his face. He slides the door open and there's an...elevator. I gasp and he looks so fulfilled.

"You're such a child. Jordan, we did not need an elevator," I giggle but I'm in complete awe.

"Just say you like it and get in," he says and I do just that.

I feel so giddy and he's staring at me. I probably look crazy by how hard I'm smiling but I don't care. My hand is in his and the doors open. We're on the roof.