LXI

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!

Gabby's POV
•€•
November 4th

Some dreams are way too vivid for my liking. I dream the most beautiful dreams and then wake up feeling sick to my stomach.

I haven't suffered from any morning sickness really but things like this make me nauseous.

They bring back so many memories. Some of them too traumatizing to have to re live.

I shuffle in the bed but it's hard to move.

Something is on top of me but it's too light to be Diamond or Prince.

I look down and I see a tattoo covered arm wrapped around me. Fingers graze my stomach and that familiar scent invades my nostrils.

The events of last night become more clear and I realize my dream was no dream at all. The nausea dissipates.

"Baby," he whispers against my ear and my body tenses. And I feel like crying all over again.

I turn over and look at him. He's smiling the most beautiful smile but it's hard to return one. So many questions swarm my mind.

I just don't know how to get them out.

Or if I even want to ask them.

I'm so afraid of the response I'll get. I'm afraid they'll make me angry or resentful.

And I don't want to be upset with him.

I just got him back.

"You slept for so long," he says running his hands through my curls. I simply nod and look at the time from the clock on the wall behind him.

It's past twelve.

I usually sleep long but not this long. I didn't sleep at all the first few weeks but I'm sleeping for two now. I'm always tired.

He pecks my nose and holds me closer. I hold his face and look deep into him. I thought I would never see this face again...touch this skin again. My heartbeat slowly steadies.

I trace my fingers over his forehead, his eyebrows, the bridge of his nose and his lips.

When I get there, he takes my hand and kisses it. The way he usually does. It sends shivers though me.

Shivers I haven't felt in months.

All I want to do is...kiss him.

I pull him close and kiss him and it's the best feeling. A feeling I've been longing for. It casts away every doubt in my mind that I'm dreaming.

His lips feel the same. No....better.

Warm and soft. The way his hands grip every part of me make the most remarkable memories resurface my brain.

"Jordan, I missed you," I sigh against his lips.

"I missed you more, My baby," he says and I melt into him.

I thought I was going to go crazy. Every second over the pass 4 months has been counted. All that time without him.

All this time thinking he was...

The bell rings and Jordan's lips leave mine. Again...I'm not expecting anyone but I'm sure whoever is at the door won't be better than who stood before it last night.

"Want me to get it?" he asks and I nod. I nod at everything he says. I just can't find many words.

"Okay, I'll be right back," he says and I nod. But I don't want to let him go.