XLI

SWIPE AND HIT PLAY FOR MUSIC!

Jordan's POV
•€•
March 28th

The flight attendant lets me know that we're about to land and Gabby is sound asleep with her head in my lap.

I can tell she's still upset because she wanted to surprise me but I find more joy in surprising her. I didn't even look at everything she has planned.

Only the fact that she had booked flights to the Cayman Islands for tonight. I'm sure she had no idea how to get me to the airport without me knowing.

She isn't as organized as I am. Not that I don't appreciate the effort.

"Baby," I rub her back to make her alert.

"Gabby, wake up, we're about to land. Sit up," I say quietly as she slowly comes to her senses. She sits up and dabs under her eyes.

I reach over and put her seatbelt on. The pilots orders. If only they knew what we were doing when the flight was taking off. There were no seat belts needed.

We land and before I take my seatbelt off, Gabby is on her feet and heading in the opposite direction of the exit.

"You okay?" I ask her.

She nods and holds her mouth. She's clearly not. She continues and heads right into the bathroom. Worry consumes me.

I stand by the door but she's silent. After a minute, the door opens. She tucks her hair behind her ear and looks up at me.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing. I thought I was gonna puke but I didn't. I'm fine," she says as if I'm supposed to take that and go.

"Does your stomach hurt or something?" I ask with my hand against her head. Her temperature feels fine.

"No. You know I just always feel a little weird when I just wake up. It's just that," she says but her words aren't as convincing as she thinks.

"You sure? We don't have to-"

"Jordan," she smiles holding my face. "I said I'm okay. Seriously. Let's go. If anything, I'm hungry," she says. I smile taking her hand and kissing it.

There's no way she can be hungry. She literally ate like she was eating for two and then fell right asleep. I'll just have to keep an eye on her.

"Okay, let's go," I say.

We exit and get our bags. Bags Gabby had packed of course. Another reason why I was suspicious about the trip is because she had an unorthodox amount of packages coming to her house.

Our house.

She rolls her eyes when she sees the car I have waiting. She ordered a driver but again...I hate being driven. I get annoyed in Ubers and I can only stay but so long in the passenger seat.

We get to the Villa once she lets me know which one it is. I smile when I see it. Mostly because she's smiling. She's proud of herself and she should be. It looks amazing.

More than enough room for us both and the view is breathtaking.

We are greeted by two men who come and take out bags. I take her hand and head inside.

She orders room service but falls asleep before it even gets there. Something is wrong but she doesn't want me to worry. It only worries me more.

Gabby's POV March 29th

He's behind me smiling like the biggest kid. I've heard him talk about wanting to come here on multiple occasions and what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't make it happen.