Part nine

Hunter woke up with a yawn and rubbed sleep from his eyes to see he was on the floor and the Absol, the houndour, and Thunder were all sleeping in her house to, it was getting pretty cramped Hunter thought it might be a good idea to make it bigger soon.
The small group walked over to the town to wait for the announcement of where the groups would be announced.
A announcement blared across the village.
"EVERYONE SIGNED UP FOR BEING AN EXPLORER NEEDS TO REPORT TO AURA CITY HALL FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF WHICH CHILDREN WILL BE THE NEXT GENERATION OF EXPLORERS. THE NEWS WILL BE GIVEN TOMORROW AT 6:00PM BE THERE."
Hunters ears twitched.
Hunter had a question to ask.
"What are your names?" Hunter asked the Absol and the houndour.
"My name is bash." The houdour replied.
"My name is Eclipse." The Absol replied twitching her feet.
"Ok let's go to the city... if you want we can put you in our team later." Thunder said.
"I don't like cities..." Hunter and eclipse said twitching their feet and then looking at each other surprised.
"Also I don't like explorers very much." Bash said batting a leaf.
"But you prove that they're good! And you Hunter you could save Pokémon from suffering the same fate as you! And I don't know what happened to you eclipse so... I can't give you any encouragement but to say that you should overcome whatever you hate there."
"Fine." They all said at once not as thrilled as thunder.
"I don't want to stay in the village all night long." Hunter said.
"Well you have to unless you can magically move your house near it."
"Hmm..." Hunter got a idea.
"I have a house! It's in my parents spare copy of their will! It's mine."
They began walking to hunters old house near the city.
Two hours later.
Hunter and his troop were at the house now looking at photos.
Hunter looked at the necklace and saw it was glowing... this time... thunder wasn't here though.
Huh? Hunter held the necklace and could feel a strange warmth radiating off of it.
Hunters fur fluffed up with the strange new heat.
They soon went to sleep and Hunter got comfortable in his moms bed.
When Hunter woke up everyone was rushing.
"We're gonna be late!" Thunder yelled.
"Gee. It starts at 6:00" Hunter said.
"If we don't get there early it will be too crowded to get in!" Thunder yelled.
"Fine let's go! Wake up everyone!" Hunter yelled and they soon began walking Hunter had his tote which thunder kept calling a purse.
A hour later they got to the city hall and a couple of Pokémon were already lined up at the entrance.
Hours later.
The event had started and thunder was right. It was crowded and you could barely move so the group found some empty seats in the front and sat there quietly with their stomachs grumbling for food.
Feedback noises hurt their ears and there was so much they had to cover their ears until it stopped.