Part thirteen

Hunter walked into the battle field and saw a jolteon, flareon, and vaporeon.
Hunter cringed at the fact that they were already evolved.
These Pokémon focused on flareon for attack, jolteon for speed, vaporeon for stamina.
Hunter attacked the flareon first until it fainted due to his shadow ball.
Hunter aimed for vaporeon next, it took a very long time but it eventually fainted.
Hunter was now only battling the jolteon who was way too fast for him.
Hunter used iron tail and tried to run but got electrocuted.
Hunter was paralyzed and he couldn't move whatsoever as the jolteon attacked repetitively.
Hunter panicked and noticed his necklace stone was glowing a light blue color and when he touched it it felt cold.
A blue light formed around hunter and he broke free from the paralysis.
With a new found strength boost hunter beat the jolteon.
"The winner is hunter!" The flareon said sounding happy.
Thunder was the next to battle and he was up against a shinx, a luxio, and a luxray.
Thunder had some trouble with these Pokémon and eventually was tackled to the ground... thunder couldn't get back up though... he was fainted...
"See you next year!" The flareon yelled as a different one walked in the door.
"Oh... they were two different ones... that explains a lot..."
The group was all walking up to thunder ready to attack.
"You realize we have to wait a whole year until we can be a team now! I beat my evolutions!"
The group stormed out of the building and saw ember and snow, who were already ten, walking out with their team badges.
"Hah! You little weaklings didn't even get in!" They scoffed.
"We will next year! Just you see!"
The group was soon at thunders old house sitting on the couch.
"Why! We have to wait another year and hope we win the raffle again!"
"Well I won't have to take the test in a year."
"But we will!"
The group walked into the forest and encountered a Pokémon ready for a fight.
"Battle me!" It yelled.
The group didn't want to at first but they decided it would help them get better at battling.
The group battled the Pokémon and it's small group until they won.
The next day.