Part eleven

"Ok let's see how much endurance you shrimps really have!" The flareon said hurtling a fireball at them.
They dodged but before they could regain their balance she launched another one.
They dodged but fell to the side.
When she launched another one they were not surprised and they struggled on their feet and dodged.
She launched fire balls faster and faster until they decided the only way they could avoid getting hit was using attacks to deflect them... so that's what they did.
"Ok... are we done..." they all said catching their breath.
"No. That wasn't even part of the challenge I was just checking if I even thought you wussy's were worthy." The flareon said with a scoff.
"Urgh!" They all yelled.
"Ok next challenge! You will battle Pokémon and if you beat them we will add another until it's three on one!"
The flareon said.
"Ok, who's first." Thunder said eagerly.
"Hmm... who wants it least... you!" The guild master pointed at hunter who was catching his breath in the corner.
Hunter groaned as they threw him into the battle field.
Hunter's opponent was a bulbasaur.
Hunter was hit with a razor leaf.
You think throwing leaves at me is going to stop me! Hah! I had to live the hard life weaklings!
Hunter smirked confidently and his necklace started glowing.
Yay!
Hunter could feel the warmth of it which was very different from how it usually was, a cold chain with a small white pendant on it.
Hunter felt stronger and faster and his confidence was boosted and he was acting kinda like a jerk... only a little bit.
A orange red glow formed around him as he flicked the bulbasaur out of the battle field.
"Battle called! Hunter is the winner!" The flareon yelled grinning.
"Do you know why the flareon is acting so nice now? She left for one second and now she's all cupcakes and rainbows." Thunder whispered.
Hunter shrugged but was glad that she was nicer.
Thunder was next to battle.
he had to battle a black staryu.
The staryu used water gun.
Thunder used thunder shock and basically fried it.
The staryu used bubble.
Thunder used volt tackle.
The staryu's gem cracked and it fainted.
"Thunder is the winner!" The flareon announced.
Next Eclipse was pushed into the field against a snivy.
The snivy used vine whip.
Eclipse dodged and used slash.
The snivy used razor leaf..
Eclipse used psycho cut.
The snivy used absorb.
Eclipse dodged and used slash again.
The snivy fainted.
"The winner is Eclipse!" The flareon yelled.
Next was bash... he didn't look too keen to fight.
"But I don't want to hurt anyone!" Bash said.
"They won't be hurt if they eat healing berries." Thunder said.
Bash was against a togepi.
*In heartgold my togepi was that Pokémon you only have for hm's wait was it heartgold? Maybe... if that's the one you get the egg from the game and not in the wild.*
The togepi used rock smash.
Bash used ember.
The togepi used sweet kiss.
Bash used tackle.
The togepi used fire blast.
Bash used flamethrower.
Togepi used grass knot.
Bash used fire blast.
Togepi used grass knot.
Bash used tackle.
Togepi used fire blast.
Bash used tackle.
The togepi fainted and the round was complete.
"The winner is bash!" The flareon yelled before leaving the room.
"Good that means we get time to rest before the next couple of rounds!" They all said slouching down on the wall.