Part twenty five

Hunter and his team all woke up at the same time to a giant crashing noise.
They quickly ate breakfast and rushed out to see what the noise came from outside was.
Hunter looked at a strange creature in awe... it terrified everyone and was destroying the town... but there seemed to be some wonder to it... though it seemed to be suffering.

Hunter decided they would try to stop it before going on their journey

Hunter decided they would try to stop it before going on their journey... they didn't want to come back to a barren town.
Hunter decided it was best not to waist energy and he activated his gem immediately and used his eeveelution thingy.
The glowing forms of eeveelutions appeared around him he could immediately feel his feet growing heavy from energy loss.
After two hours his whole team was exasperated and the weird Pokémon was defeated, but they also had help from some other people.
"Well it wouldn't hurt to wait one more day..." hunter murmured.
*no!*
Fine.
Hunter began stumbling along.
They soon met a abra.
"Hi, I can teleport you anywhere you want for just a small fee!" The abra said.
"Fine." Hunter handed over the fee.
They were soon teleported to the glacier palace and looked around while hunter puked in a corner.
Hunter, thunder, bash, and eclipse all hid behind a ice glacier and could see a snivy a oshawatt and another Pokémon battling a gang of evil doers who wanted to end the world because they thought it was cruel.
"Well maybe we should help the snivy..." Thunder whispered.
"No we would get caught and we aren't supposed to be seen." Hunter whispered.
"Fine." Thunder said in a loud annoying voice that made Hunter flinch
The snivy must have heard and thought they were some of the ambushers because she leapt at them.
Hunter pushed Thunder out of the way and dodged.
"Well it seems these guys are smarter than these bad guys." The snivy said with a sneer.
Hunter shoved the snivy to the side and helped fight off muna and her crew before pretending to jump off the glacier.
A umbreon and a espeon arrived and began talking to the snivy and the other ones.
Hunter held on to the edge of the cliff.
The ground began to shake and the glacier split in half.
Once the snivy left Hunter pulled himself and his group up and went in the dungeon too.