Part forty seven

A faint twinkle of gold dust was falling in the sky.
Ho-oh!
A Leavanny ran to where the gold dust hung in the air and saw a wonderful rainbow.
The Leavanny looked around for any signs of ho-oh and saw just one, a Eevee breathing shallowly with a gapping hole in his midsection and a infected wound on his leg, both had sand in them, the Eevee also had broken ribs and other broken bones.
The Leavanny decided ho-oh had probably come to bring this Eevee back to life but it didn't look like he would wake up anytime soon, the Eevee had frostbite on some of his limbs and it was a miracle even with ho-oh's help that he was still alive.
The Leavanny gently picked up the Eevee and brought him to her house, green and white lanterns that where attached to the roof flickered.
A jigglypuff, dunsparce, oddish, and pichu ran over.
"Is that our new friend?!" The pichu said.
"No, he is someone else, your friend wasn't ready to be adopted yet." Leavanny said.
The pichu smiled.
"That means one more friend!"
The Leavanny brought the Eevee to a flat sparkling clean table and set him down, soaking it in blood.
The Leavanny left the room and picked up some medicine and herbs from another room.
Leavanny cleaned the wounds and put medicine on them.
Leavanny bandaged the wounds and put the broken bones in casts.
Leavanny put the Eevee next to a fire to lessen the frostbite while he was still out cold.