Part ten

A butterfree flew onto the stage.
"Testing testing 1, 2, 3" the butterfree said before handing the microphone to a sceptile.
"Hello! Today we will be announcing the winning teams! Now let's cut to the chase... the winners are.
Glacier and frost. Fern and fluffy. Ember and snow. And lastly thunder and Hunter. Hope you get in next year!"
Hunter looked annoyed but thunder looked thrilled.
Hunter was extremely annoyed at the fact that ember and snow got in... the Pokémon that had been attacking bash and eclipse when they met.
Ember walked over.
"Well I see you bad luck kissers got it! Have fun sucking!"
"That isn't even a good insult." Hunter said rolling his eyes.
"Yes it was!!!" Ember yelled.
"No i wasn't!" Hunter said in a sing song mocking voice.
"Urgh! just shut up!"
Hunter and Thunder walked away.
"We should get Bash and Eclipse to come with us when we sign up to be a team... Yah we still need to enter team name, leader, member names..." thunder said sounding like he had just had 100 sodas.
"Fine fine." Hunter sighed as they brought Bash and Eclipse with them to the final registration room.
The person in the room was asleep but at least they were first in line.
It took a while for the person in the room to wake up.
"Names..." they said groggily.
"Hunter the Eevee."
"Thunder the shinx."
"Bash the houndour."
"Eclipse the Absol."
The person slowly typed it out on a old dusty typewriter.
"Team name..." they said practically falling asleep.
The team whispered for a while before deciding on something.
"Team luck." Eclipse said with a smirk.
That will show those scum bags. Eclipse thought of ember.
"Team leader..." the person said looking as if they needed some coffee.
"Me!" Hunter yelled with thunder giving him the eye.
"Ages." The person grunted.
"8" hunter said
"9" eclipse said.
"7" thunder said.
"8" bash said.
"Well... then... you... have... to... take... the... test... to... se... if... you... can... join..." the person said before pushing the paper over with team name, it also had the challenge test form attached to it.
The person at the desk fell asleep and the almost group walked for a hour and got to the guild building which was near hunters house, it was the giant smiling face of a flareon.
"Oh great I get to live inside of my evolutions head!" Hunter complained.
"Suck it up buttercup!" One of the team members shouted.
"You won't get to live there if we don't pass the challenge test! We won't even get to be a guild team then!" Thunder said.
"Honestly... I don't really care... so I don't want to be in a team... but I'll do it for you..." Hunter said.
They walked into the guild and looked for the guild leader... it didn't take very long since she was the only flareon in the guild.
"Um... miss, we would like to take the challenge test please." Bash said politely.
"Fine! Come with me!" The flareon said sounding angry.
Hunter gulped at the sound of this.
She's going to do something mean... I can tell...