Part eighteen

Hunter looked around and noticed he was in the medical wing.
Hunter could hear Thunder talking to someone.
"So why did he pass out?" The Pokémon asked.
"I don't know, he just passed out right after a dungeon and wouldn't wake up." Thunder said.
Hunter got up and began creeping up on Thunder.
Hunter got to Thunder and used his paw to grab his tail.
"Ahh! Zombie!" Thunder yelled and threw a chair at Hunter.
Hunter dodged.
"I didn't know you were afraid of zombies." Hunter said with a weird smile.
"When did you wake up?"
"Just a little while ago. We need to go to the top of mount kilionea no time to explain."
"Fine I'll go get the others."
Soon Thunder came back with like fifty bruises but the others were with him.
"Apparently they don't like being woken up." Thunder said with a frown.
Thunder claimed to know the way to mount kilionea so Hunter let him lead.
Very soon they were lost.
"Thunder! You got us lost!"
Thunder started whistling and Hunter ended up being the one who found mount kilionea.
They climbed mount kilionea and found several leafeons.
They got to the top after several hours of nonstop climbing and hid near the place munna was supposed to turn up.
At daytime a snivy and oshawott wandered in.
The munna that had been chased earlier was cowering and the two went over to help.
But it was all an act, munna and her allies surrounded the two but when they tried to flee they failed.
The team got ready to help.
Hunter was the one leading the attack.
They beat up these Pokémon one by one until the snivy and oshawott were safe, but fled before they could be seen.
They were supposed to go to the great glacier twice.
Hunter wen to the great glacier and explored every inch of it.
Kyurem stopped them at the top and they respectfully left back to the guild.
Tell me when it's time to go back.
*i will.* hunter was surprised to hear a voice in response but he continued the walk home.
"Might as well do a request with this extra time." Thunder said.
"Sure." Hunter said and they picked a request that read, to hungry to move and was from a roggenrola.