Part forty five

Hunter looked around, he was in a strange area, probably a dream realm, but this one looked much more calm then his.
Hunter waited until it was nighttime and searched for the owner of this dream realm who was eclipse.
If I can find her I can tell her that that's not the real Hunter!
A dark flash covered the dream world but only for a second.
She must have just fallen asleep... I need to get to her...
Hunter ran over to a screaming voice, of course it was eclipse, it just had to be a nightmare, if he died in the nightmare he died in real life, but this was important, more than that, imposter hunter could mean the death of his 'friends' they were obviously very strong, the only one of his friends that could possibly beat them was bash, no one knew what level he was.
"Eclipse!" Hunter yelled.
Eclipse was running from something and ignored his call.
Eclipse found herself in a inconvenient dead end.
The monster looked like a mass of teeth, eyes, and grinded up flesh blood and guts, with a little bit of black sludge.
It opened a mouth that was hidden before that was equipped with large sharp teeth that smelled of decay.
The monster lunged towards eclipse but never hit her.
Hunter had lunged and knocked her away before it could hit.
Hunter grabbed her horn and ran as fast as he could with an injured leg while dragging someone larger than him.
Eclipse leapt to her feet and began running.
"Hunter? Why are you hurt?" Eclipse asked.
"Don't wake up! I have something important to tell you!" Hunter yelled.
"Can't I just talk to you when I wake up, stuff in dreams aren't usually real..." eclipse said.
"No! I almost got killed to talk to you! That Eevee... the one that's with yo-" Hunter was cut off when he was impaled by the monster and everything went black.