Part sixty four

Hunter and Zip had been walking for hours in a search for Zip's Brother and friend.
"So where do you think they are going to be?" Hunter asked.
"Maybe thunder peaks, a lot of thunderites thought they could use more power when they were on those mountains since there was so much electricity stored in them." Zip responded.
Hunter pulled out a map.
"We are here and thunder peaks is over there, a 58 mile walk... very far."
"Ok but we can do it." Zip said.
"Well I can do it, you just fell from a tree, you shouldn't be walking so far." Hunter said.
Hunter picked Zip up and put him on his back.
"Stay there, I can bring you to thunder peaks quickly..." Hunter said.
Hunter wanted to tap into the powers lost when his pendant broke but he couldn't and ended up felling very tired.
Hunter started running.
A while later.
Hunter stopped running and started walking and noticed a chain much like his old one was on him.
"Huh?"
"Oh, sorry for not telling you... I have a weird thing where when I'm touching someone or something I can see it's past or future, I can generate things I have seen out of thin air, and you seemed to be sad when you lost your pendant." Zip said.
"My pendant was my only thing I had left from my parents who died the day I was hatched, it had special powers that would tap into my emotions and help me fight harder, or run faster, or dodge quicker, or other stuff." Hunter explained.
"Cool, I can remake it for you, hopefully you'll like it as much." Zip said.
"I'll like it the same or more..." Hunter said.
"Anyways, do you want me to carry you over the night or are we going to stop and rest?" Hunter asked.
"I need a break, I'd never be able to sleep on your back, and I'm hungry, got any food?" Zip said.
"No but wait here and try to make camp, I'll get some food." Hunter said.
Hunter walked into a nearby forest and waited at a berry tree, this brought back memories.
A creature appeared.
Hunter waited until it got close and leapt onto its large smooth back and bit down on its neck with all his power.
*Snap!*
Hunter picked a few berries off of the trees and dragged them and the corpse back to the spot he had departed with Zip at.
Zip had already built a fire and made a teepee base that needed a tarp.
Hunter set the not yet food items down and pulled a tarp out of his bag.
"So you didn't pack food but you packed a tarp." Zip stated.
"Yes, I can get my own food." Hunter replied.
Hunter put the tarp on the teepee base and made it into a teepee.
Hunter went to the river with his pot. (Also in his bag)
Hunter filled the pot with water and put it above the fire for a while before taking the bones and skin out of the meat and tearing it to bits and dropping it in along with the cut up berries. (Savory ones)
Hunter put salt and pepper into the simple soup. (Also in his backpack)
Hunter went to go look for herbs and found an abandoned house with an overgrown garden, he took some carrots, potatoes, and peas out to add to the soup.
Hunter walked into the house and found several items and put them in his scruff with the other stuff.
Hunter saw weird red and white spheres hat resembled voltorb, six of them to be exact.
Hunter pressed on a strange button in the middle of one and there was a red beam, hunter jumped back.
A Pokémon came out of this beam.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" The snivy who appeared to be very young said.
"..."
"The master threw that thing at me and left me there for who knows how long! Finally someone released me!"
"?"
"Oh you don't know, you must be a wild Pokémon, humans call un caught Pokémon that..." the snivy said.
"Um, humans haven't been around for thousands of years... perhaps the orb kept you from getting older?" Hunter wondered.
"No no! My family! That means they're dead!"
"I'll release the others, come with me."
Hunter pressed on the other buttons and crushed the orbs.
A few different Pokémon from the Unova region lay before him, they ranged in size from two inches to more than three feet. (Probably)

 (Probably)