Part fourteen

The group was now setting up punching bags and training stuff in the backyard of hunter's old house.
The group trained until dusk and they were all exhausted and sweaty.
"Yah we should take showers." They said.
"Ok but no one walk in on me!" Hunter warned.
"Why! We don't wear clothes anyway!"
They all took their showers and went into bed and went to sleep.
363 days later.
It had been almost a year since they had failed the test but the group wasn't over it.
Hunter had discovered his necklace gave him power based on strong emotions and learned how to channel it.
They had trained every day since their humiliating defeat and now they were much stronger.
"We are going to beat ember and snow despite them being eleven now!" Thunder yelled, obviously the one most affected by the defeat, his defeat.
The group still needed to wait one more day until they could see if they won the raffle and see if they could retry the challenge and they were overwhelmed with excitement.
The group had trained until it felt like their hearts would burst that day and they felt that they were ready.
"Last time we only lost because they made us do it for days straight with no sleep! Now we know her fireball test isn't part of it." Thunder said.
The group went to the town hall, having already signed up.
They waited until it became crowded and they saw a Pokémon walk up on the stage.
"The winners of the raffle are: lily and Roxy! Brutes and barley! Thunder and hunter! Rain and flower!"
Thunder made a shrill squealing noise.
The group already knew where to go and they ran the whole way to the guild building with their paperwork.
The group wanted to start the test as soon as possible so they ran to the nicer flareon.
"Hi guys!" The flareon said.
"Hi!" They replied.
"Time to start your challenge?" The flareon asked.
"Yes!"
"Do you want to do the agility coarse, the endurance course, or the battle coarse first."
"I thought the guild only had two courses."
"It was too easy and a lot of 2 year olds got in."
Thunder frowned.
"I want to go the hard way! Fighting first!"
"Ok fine by me!" The flareon yelled, leading them to the battle field.
After many hours they had successfully done the battle and were moving on to the agility coarse.
This one was harder since they have never done it before.
They soon succeeded though.
The next was the endures test we're they just letter themselves get pounded on and if they didn't faint in ten minutes they would be let in.
The group emerged 10 hours later battered and bruised and despite that they managed to still be exited for their victory.
"We get to be explorers now!" Thunder yelled in a raspy voice.
"Ok let's get to the medical wing to get healed." Hunter groaned.
They walked over to the medical wing and soon felt better.
They fell asleep.
The next day.