Part thirty seven

Hunter had been back at the guild for weeks and he was getting bored, Bash hadn't turned up again and Inferno caught a cold by the looks of it.
Hunter gazed up at the stars and wondered if he would ever be allowed to evolve by the voices in his head.
Hunter could hear a cry and ran over to see Thunder staring in horror at Inferno who was collapsed on the ground.
Hunter helped carry Inferno to the medical wing.
A while later.
Inferno slowly woke up and looked at Hunter who was sitting next to his hospital bed.
"I... I'm to weak... find a new team member... I'm not... the right one..."
Hunter frowned and turned away, he feared his not so close friends death.
The next day.
"Inferno is gone!" Eclipse yelled, and it was true, when Hunter went to the medical wing Inferno was nowhere to be seen.
Hunter saw a head looking through the window, Bash.
Eclipse gave a scream of rage and jumped through the window and pinned down Bash.
"What did you do to him!"
Bash looked hurt and confused.
Blood came from both of them caused by the glass shards.
Bash shoved eclipse off and dodged her next couple of attacks.
"I-"
"Shut it!" Eclipse yelled.
"Let him speak..." hunter said.
"Umm..."