Part forty two

Days had passed an hunter was more lucky with food and water.
The black castle was in sight and it was as large as a small country.
Hunter walked inside and a felling of dread came upon him.
Ten Pokémon surrounded Hunter and he was forced to fight them off.
Hunter continued walking and was attacked by many more Pokémon, but he knew that it would get harder.
Hunter was on the tenth floor when the Pokémon were stronger, he still beat them with ease.
When Hunter was on the twentieth floor the Pokémon where stronger but he still beat them easily.
On the thirtieth floor the Pokémon were stronger but he beat them.
On the fortieth floor the Pokémon were stronger but he beat them.
On the fiftieth floor the Pokémon where stronger and with a slight struggle he beat them.
On the sixtieth floor the Pokémon were stronger and he beat them with a struggle.
On the seventieth floor he beat the Pokémon with a huge struggle.
On the eightieth floor he barely beat the Pokémon.
On the ninetieth floor he avoided the sleeping Pokémon.
Hunter was at the hundredth floor and he was exhausted.
A Pokémon, the same one from the burning building appeared in the corner of the room.

"Are you the dark force I have to stop! It's time to end this!" Hunter yelled and lunged at the Pokémon who swiftly dodged and swiped at Hunter's shoulder

Hunter gave his first successful strike after hours of attempting.
The strange Pokémon made a battle cry and Pokémon surrounded Hunter.
Hunter noticed a little of the black stuff on his pendant disappeared and he tried to summon his power.
The strange Pokémon slashed it to the floor and smashed the pendant, Hunter felt strength ebbing into him fueled by the anger, that was the only thing he had left from his adoptive parents!
Hunter lunged at the Pokémon with pure anger on his side.
Hunter was thrown to the side easily by this Pokémon.
Hunter was getting pounded on and was about to give up hope when he saw something, or perhaps someone.
He saw some of his friends and some new people too. He saw Drake, Hunter, Thunder, Bash, Eclipse, Snow, Burn, Inferno, Aqua, Flara, Jolt, Umbra, Ruby, Frost, Sun, Silva, and a silvally named Aspen
Darn it! They weren't supposed to come!
Hunter kicked the weird Pokémon off of him and his friends helped him defeat the group, Hunter frowned, this mission didn't help him, it proved him as weak and dependent on others, it also resulted in his pendant breaking and his friends getting hurt.