Part forth six

It must've been at least a week but Hunter had woken up but hadn't bleed to death yet, all he knew was his mission was a fail and would cost him his life unless food came to him in a stroke of luck, Hunter tried to not look at the gaping hole in his midsection, or the festering wound on his legs, the only time he did was to attempt to brush away bugs eating at it with his tail.
Hunter's vision had been darkening on the edges for days, death was knocking at the door, well there was no door where he was, he was on a large raft floating in the ocean with no one nearby, if he thought he was going to die on the way to the battle area he felt twice as bad now.
And all for nothing, I didn't even get to tell her...
Hunters back legs were numb and motionless, probably from the cold and not the wound.
Hunter looked around without turning his head, no land in sight.
Hunter screamed in frustration and agony.
Hunter longed for his days as lily or his days as the Pokémon before that, he was meant to do something but he could still die, but he would face death again and again if he did.
Hunter saw a blinking white and green light in the distance and dipped his tail in the water to change the course of the raft.
The raft inched closer slowly, painfully slow.
Hunter yelled at the top of his lungs until he lost his voice but no one responded.
Days later.
Hunter was on the shore.
Hunter grabbed a root with his teeth and dragged himself.
The sand dug into his wounds painfully.
Hunter ignored this and used his tail to help push himself.
The light was a house... if he could get to it...
Hunter pushed one last time before giving up, it was useless, he would die alone in a bush because he tried to warn his friend, no one would even know that he died...
Everything went black.