Part twenty six

Hunter and his group wandered in each maze of a floor for a while until they thought they would finally get to the bitter cold and help destroy it, but instead they saw the snivy and oshawatt battling kyurem.
Darn it!
Hunter threw a glacier at kyurem but it was ineffective and cut his paw.
Hunter groaned in pain and frustration and activated the light on his pendant.
A blinding light shot out of Hunter and into kyurem, but the snivy and oshawatt seemed to focused on the battle to notice.
After being weakened by that kyurem was a easy target and was soon defeated by the snivy and oshawatt.
The snivy and oshawatt continued into a dark cavelike area.
The oshawatt fell to the ground and Hunter soon noticed that Eclipse, Thunder, and Bash were all on the ground to.
What's up with them? Hunter thought.
The snivy seemed to be struggling to move forward and going towards a large snowflake like glacier that seemed to be the source of this dark purple fog.
Hunter tried to summon his power but it seemed to refuse.
Hunter frowned.
Hunter walked forward and began pushing the snivy forward, they seemed to be in so much pain that they didn't notice they were being helped.
Ecos of voices far away whispered words of encouragement to the snivy.
Hunter helped the snivy towards the bitter cold but walked away when they started to attack it, the bitter cold fought back and seemed to take no effect.
Hunter's paw began to glow and he slammed it down on the back of the bitter cold causing it to chip and giving the snivy a chance to harm it.
Hunter saw the snivy cheering in victory once it was destroyed, thinking it was done all by herself.
The glacier began to collapse and Hunter pulled a huge tarp with holes on the rimming from out of a bag he packed.
Everyone panicked and passed out except Hunter, he dragged them and tied them to the holes in the tarp and jumped.
They glided down like a parachute and landed in a crossroad area where he untied the snivy and her friends and muna and her friends and began walking away before being stopped by the umbreon.
"Wait! We never got to thank you for helping us back there! The umbreon said.
"You don't have to, I was sent on a mission and I had to do it."
"Well I can give you our names at least the umbreon, me, my name in moon. The espeon, her name is Sahara. The Verizon, her name is violet. The keldeo, his name is triston. The snivy, her name is leafy. The oshawatt, his name is dew." Moon said.
"Thanks for the info I guess. Bye! If anyone asks we never helped." Hunter yelled as he heaved his friends on his back and carried them back to the guild.