1. First Arrival

"Jiaojiao, baby girl, you've finally woken up, you're going to scare grandma to death!" Feng Meimei said, looking at the 60-year-old aunt who was wearing a blue cloth coat with large patches in front of her. The words are understood, but what do they mean?

Jiaojiao? ? grandmother? Feng Meimei didn't know what was going on, so she could only watch without speaking. I'm really wondering, didn't I feel so sad that I was pushed back into the zombie pile by that woman in order to save a woman? I can clearly feel the pain of the zombie bite!

"Jiaojiao? Good baby? Does it hurt somewhere?" The aunt in front of her interrupted Feng Meimei's thinking.

"Da Gang, Da Gang? Hurry up and go to the cab and take the baby to the county hospital!" Madam Feng saw that her granddaughter was awake, she didn't move, she looked at herself like a stranger, and shouted out anxiously.

"Mother, Jiaojiao hasn't woken up yet?!" A tall middle-aged man entered the door.

"Jiaojiao, tell Dad where it hurts? Does the head still hurt?" The middle-aged man came in and saw the person on the kang awake, and touched Feng Meimei's head as he spoke.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, I want to drink water." Feng Meimei didn't know what was going on, but her throat was smoking, so drink some water first!

"Okay, you wait first. Dad will bring it to you. The porridge is still hot in the pot." The middle-aged man said as he left.

"My dear, where is the pain, you must tell the milk if you feel uncomfortable!" Feng Jiaojiao looked at the kind and kind aunt who was touching her hand, and suddenly felt a throbbing pain in her heart. Since her parents died in a plane crash, she has no relatives. This feeling of being loved and being loved is really cool!

"It doesn't hurt anymore, grandma." She cares about her. She loves her grandma so much. Call milk directly!

While speaking, the middle-aged man came in with two bowls, one bowl of thick rice porridge and one bowl of water.

"Jiaojiao, drink some water before drinking porridge."

"Yeah." Feng Meimei took a few mouthfuls and drank the bowl of water. Her throat finally felt better, and she took over the porridge. It was thick rice porridge with minced meat in it. Feng Meimei felt even more hungry. A bowl of porridge is enough.

After drinking the porridge, I noticed that my hands were white and tender, with a small piercing feeling. My hands were very slender and beautiful model hands!

"Grandma, I'll sleep again!" Feng Meimei said while suppressing the panic in her heart.

"Okay, sweetheart, sleep well, milk will cook chicken soup for you at night." Feng Zhao said.

After Feng Meimei closed her eyes, Feng Zhao covered Feng Meimei with a quilt and went out with her son Feng Dagang lightly.

After the two went out, Feng Meimei opened her eyes and looked at the room. She was lying on a large kang similar to the northeast. There was a large red cabinet on the kang near the door. Kang cabinet? Like! There is a wardrobe and a table on the ground, some books are placed on the table, and a wooden stool is placed next to the table. The ground is still ground, not tiled, not even concrete! There is a portrait of the chairman on the wall in the middle. The furnishing of the house is simple.

Feng Meimei didn't know what was going on. She just remembered that a few days before the new year in 2018, Feng Meimei accidentally obtained a planting space with green mountains and rivers as big as City C and with a small courtyard. She was just excited to stock up a lot. The grain, oil, rice, noodles, poultry, seafood, seeds, fruits, etc., before there was enough room for addiction, it was broadcast on TV that a large number of people with fever and coma were sent to the hospital and several cannibalistic zombies appeared.

The husband went to City B on a business trip again, and called Feng Meimei to take her two sons at home and wait for her to come home before making plans, but how did she get back after being so far away? The planes and trains were all stopped, and Feng Meimei didn't tell her husband about Space, because if the end of the world is coming, there are too many uncertain factors, and people's hearts are the most unpredictable.

After watching it at home for a day, there were more zombies, and there were zombies on the street. Feng Meimei decided to collect the supplies first.

When the zombies just appeared in the city and people were panicking, a large number of sweeps began.

The shopping malls and shops were all closed. Feng Meimei took advantage of the dawn and left a note for her husband, agreeing to meet at home in a week, and writing a specific date. Then the two twin sons, who were more than one and a half years old, were put into the space, ready to eat, and the sweeping of the village began. Feng Meimei first targeted the necessities of life such as large supermarkets, shopping malls, and large pharmacies.

Feng Meimei kept collecting supplies, hiding in the space when she encountered zombies and people, and collecting supplies when there were no zombies.

After five days, Feng Meimei raided three large supermarkets, two large shopping malls with warehouses, six large pharmacies, and also raided a rice noodle factory and a clothing factory, collected a lot of rice and white noodles, and processed them. Machines alone produce more than 10 tons of rice and wheat. Clothes, cotton, down, and all kinds of cloth are collected in the warehouse of the garment factory throughout the year, even by machines. During the period, seven zombies were killed, and the rest were able to hide. I didn't want to waste time killing zombies, and my mind was full of receiving supplies first.

At this time, the streets were almost full of zombies, and occasionally a few people had the courage to come out to collect supplies. Feng Meimei finally thought of the vegetable market. When she went to the vegetable market, two waves of people were collecting supplies, and she didn't care when she saw Feng Meimei.

Feng Meimei went into a seed shop farthest from them and collected all the seeds in it. When she came out, she saw a middle-aged woman in ragged clothes hugging a boy of four or five and letting two zombies run after them. Shouting in the mouth.

"Shut up, don't make a sound if you don't want to die!" Feng Meimei wondered how this idiot survived until now, but she didn't die. She rushed over with the machete she had collected a few days ago and kicked a zombie with one foot. , Holding the knife, he wanted to hack the other zombie with a broken hand to death first, but as soon as he raised the knife, he was shoved and fell into the middle of the zombies.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the zombies won't eat us if you eat them." The woman said and ran away with the child.

Feng Meimei really felt unlucky. At the end of the world, people's hearts became black, and she didn't dare to enter the space after being bitten by a zombie. She was sad about what to do with her two sons after she died, they were so young.

In the end, Feng Meimei only felt as if she was torn apart by zombies. She listened to the sound of chewing meat and gnawing on bones, and she was disgusted and unconscious.

Who knew that I could still feel the pain of being torn apart, and when I was in despair of death, I woke up again, changed my body, and was reborn? cross? This luck is too good, right? I just wore it before I experienced hunger and slaughter at the end of the world? ! Is this a blessing?

Right, son? Feng Meimei suddenly remembered that she was alive. I wonder if the space is there? ! Thinking of the space in my heart, people appeared in the space. Looking at the newly decorated space before the end of the world, Feng Meimei felt so cordial! The space is really reborn with itself! When I entered the bedroom, I saw the two sons sleeping on the bed with building blocks scattered around, so I quickly flushed two bottles of milk and put them on the bedside table. I was afraid that someone would enter the room, so I left the space, thinking about entering the space at night.

I was really tired after leaving the space, and the original owner was ill, so Feng Meimei fell asleep.