32.

After Feng Jiaojiao finished making Old Master Feng's clothes, she had the opportunity to go to the county town before she could start making Feng Dagang's clothes.

Early the next morning, Feng Jiaojiao came to Mr. Feng's house with an ironed and upright tunic suit.

"Grandpa, grandma, are you up? I'm in?" Feng Jiaojiao took her clothes and knocked on the door of Mr. Feng's house. It should be up at this point.

"Jiaojiao, come in." The voice of Feng Zhao's reply came.

Feng Jiaojiao entered the room, Feng Zhao was sitting on the head of the kang with a pair of black cotton trousers sewn, and Mr. Feng was sitting at the end of the kang smoking a long cigarette stick.

"Darling, why are you getting up so early today?" Feng Zhao looked at Feng Jiaojiao and asked. Then he saw the phone holding the clothes. Thinking that Feng Jiaojiao was making clothes for his grandfather in the past two days, he guessed that the clothes belonged to Mr. Feng. .

"This is to make clothes for your grandpa? There are so many leftovers from yesterday, and they made them overnight?"

Dear grandma! Brush your granddaughter's face all the time! Whether outsiders or love her family!

Of course Feng Jiaojiao wouldn't say that she ate dinner in the evening, and it was ready in less than an hour. The love of pampering her granddaughter is a must, isn't she?

"Yes, grandma." Feng Jiaojiao looked at Mr. Feng after she answered Grandma Feng's words.

"Grandpa, come, try it, this is the first Zhongshan suit your granddaughter I made. It's not good, you can't dislike it!"

"Okay, okay, grandpa will try my granddaughter's first tunic suit!" Mr. Feng looked at his granddaughter who was getting more and more sensible and was very happy.

Then she thought of the two boys she adopted, and she was full of sorrow.

Such a capable and sensible granddaughter, what should I do with two children? Who will marry a good family?

Old man Feng tried on the clothes made by Feng Jiaojiao with all his heart. He was only wearing cotton clothes and cotton pants when he sat on the kang just now, so he put the clothes on the outside.

The clothes are the tunic suits of this era. Feng Jiaojiao has not changed it. Unlike the tunic suits of later generations, many of which are more casual, this dress is very traditional.

Feng Jiaojiao looked at the well-dressed Mr. Feng, not as good-looking as she imagined.

Because of the thick padded jacket and trousers, the tunic looks a little tight and looks a little bloated.

"Grandpa, I'm going to make a big change, it's a little tight."

"No, it's winter now. I'll wear it when the weather is warm next year." Mr. Feng couldn't put it down and touched it. The material is so soft. He's never worn such a good dress in his life.

"Let's change it, my sister wears it when she gets married." Feng Jiaojiao didn't want the people in the county to look down on others, thinking that she was a poor relative and would bully her sister in the future.

Since Feng Xinghua let Feng Jiaojiao come over, she has been obedient to Feng Jiaojiao, not letting Feng Jiaojiao do any work. She washes Feng Jiaojiao's clothes, and she is about to become the second grandma Feng!

How can Feng Jiaojiao someone be bullied who is included in her own circle?

She absolutely wants to let Feng Xinghua get married, and not let her future brother-in-law look down on Feng Xinghua.