101. Insatiable Greed

Feng Chengjun was still a little indignant.

It's all an excuse! Just don't want to give them meat! !

"Uncle, Xiaojun is young, ignorant, and can't speak. You, don't blame him, we came here today to see grandparents and uncle. Now, now that people are watching and eating, we will Go back first." Feng Chenghui stammered while standing on the edge of the kang.

Holding the edge of the kang with both hands, my heart is trembling, my legs are soft and I can't stand up~

This is the longest sentence he has ever said!

After speaking, he pulled the eldest Feng Chengqing and his younger brother Feng Chengjun, and motioned them to go down.

Feng Chengqing put on his shoes and looked at the third child who was still sitting on the kang: "Xiaojun, let's go, don't make trouble!"

Although Feng Chengqing also wanted to eat meat, he followed Feng Dagang since he was a child, and he respected and feared Feng Dagang.

He felt that what Feng Dagang said was right. Their family was not without men, so how could they compare with the elderly, children, and widows in the village?

You can't blame anyone without meat...

What's more, if you still live in this village in the future, can you be better off offending the uncle's family?

At the same time, he silently decided in his heart that he would never go against the uncle's family in the future. If his parents fought against the uncle again, he would split up the family!

The stupid Feng Chengqing did not realize at this time that his trip today allowed him to gradually break away from Feng Dashan and Zhang Dacui, the unreliable parents, and have his own small family.

This is also the case with Zhang Dacui several times.

Feng Chengjun saw that the eldest brother and the second brother got off the kang.

Seeing that his younger brother was going out, Feng Chenghui tried his best to smile at Feng Hongjie and Zhao Xiulan, and said, "Grandpa and Grandma, let's go back first, uncle, I'm leaving."

The old man Feng lowered his head and nodded without speaking.

Zhao Xiulan didn't know what to say, she waved her hand.

I feel sorry for my grandchildren, but I am also disappointed with the younger generation, so I came to ask for some meat...

Feng Jiaojiao felt uncomfortable seeing Feng Hongjie and Zhao Xiulan sad.

If they let them go like this, it is estimated that the grandparents will definitely regret it in the future.

"Brother Chengqing, Brother Chenghui, you wait." Feng Jiaojiao stopped the two brothers who were about to go out.

Feng Dagang looked at his daughter, knew what he was going to do, and nodded in support.

Feng Hongjie and Zhao Xiulan breathed a sigh of relief involuntarily, and their bodies became lighter. Just now, they felt as if their entire bodies were being weighed down by a mountain...

This is not an expense, it is really different!

Feng Jiaojiao smiled when she saw Feng Dagang nodded in support.

"Jiaojiao? What's the matter?" Feng Chenghui stood by the stove at the door and looked at Feng Jiaojiao who stopped him.

Feng Chengqing also put down the hand that lifted the curtain, and turned to look at Feng Jiaojiao.