79. Saving People

"How is it? It looks good, right?" Feng Jiaojiao looked at Feng Xinghua and said with a smile.

Ben had a somewhat resolute face, but I trimmed the eyebrows, painted a light makeup, and touched the lower lip, and it appeared gentle and generous, more friendly, without the kind of pungent and powerful feeling that I used to have, and even more so. Rustic look.

Well, her makeup skills are still excellent, but it's a pity that people here haven't painted eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush or anything else, otherwise it's even more beautiful!

"Good-looking? It's too good-looking! Jiaojiao, won't Wen Li be unhappy if I go home like this?" Feng Xinghua said worriedly.

According to her feeling, her mother-in-law must not like her bells and whistles!

"You didn't let her see it. What does she have to do with you? Sister, do you feel that you are arrogant to his family? Do you think that you are going to endure it when you encounter something? " Feng Jiaojiao has the feeling that iron cannot become steel.

"Isn't it Gao Pan? I'm an uneducated rural girl married to a regular worker in the city..." Looking at Feng Jiaojiao's disapproving eyes, she couldn't continue.

Feng Jiaojiao hated her for not fighting, but she understood.

Times create different ideas.

This is the case in this era. Daughter-in-law is almost always afraid of mother-in-law. Unlike later generations, most mother-in-law is afraid of daughter-in-law, and she has to ask her daughter-in-law's opinion on everything in the family. The daughter-in-law was annoyed.

However, this sometimes depends on who has the financial power in the family and who earns the most money. The economic status determines the family status.

Those who earn a lot of money will always speak at home like a decree, what is right is right, and what is wrong is right!

"Sister, it's a new society now, gender equality, and, in the future, don't swallow everything at home, so they will bully you more and more, you don't have to make a noise, you have to say everything, I Look at my brother-in-law's father, although he likes Hexian, but if you have anything to do with him, he will take care of it." Feng Jiaojiao put the cosmetics into her makeup bag as she spoke.

"Well, don't worry." Feng Xinghua nodded and replied, her throat sore and uncomfortable.

"Hey, take these, and paint a little every day in the future. Women's makeup is not only for their loved ones to see, but also for themselves. When people are beautiful, they will become very confident, and they will not think that It's not a high climb anymore." Feng Jiaojiao put her cosmetic bag in Feng Xinghua's arms.

Feng Xinghua held her cosmetic bag in both hands, nodded, and said nothing.

This is her sister's hope. Her sister hopes that she will become good-looking and not looked down upon. She can't live up to her sister!

She owes her sister too much, she doesn't care about this, she can only treat her sister well in the future!

...

After leaving the guest house, Feng Jiaojiao saw half an inch of snow on the ground, and only then did she know that it snowed last night.

Staying in the dim guest house, her single room didn't even have a window, let alone snow, she didn't even know about the old world's knives.

The two sisters walked on the street with each other's arms. Feng Xinghua felt that everyone was looking at her, pulled up her scarf, and lowered her head.